Video

Fireman

Ok folks, I will be trying to put a video together for the emra banquet. So this weekend, try and take as much as you can, edit it down to aprox 5 mins each, and lets see if I can't get a presentation together.

The better you edit it the more likey I will use it, so help me out folks!

Justin Knapik

Fireman

OK folks, lets start making arrangements to get that video.

Also, I am going to be doing a picture montage with this, Any photo's that have been bought from any of our trackside Photogs will be given priority (as a show of support to them) So buy a couple of pictures and send them to me guys. If youdon't get me any pictures or video, I will have nothing to show.......It will just be glam shots of the Kawi I guess:D

Pics can be sent to [email protected] video can be mailed to me or we can meet up to get it.

Call me (Justin) at 780 993 6620

Fireman

Links to photo's and video can also be posted here in this thread. Anyone with photo's is encouraged to post them up. If I don't get you pics there are going to be alot of my family album pictures happening at the banquet!!:D

Fireman

Both Matt Sweet and Everett Hagar have donated pictures to the emra for the banquet. Lets support these guys and get me some action pics of you!

Fireman

Hey Justin,

When is your cutoff date for photos?

I think that sept 27th will be the cutoff. That is one week from the last round of the Western Canadian Championship. I am 90% complete at this point and just have to see if I can get a few more photo's in and that will be it.

Sooner the better though because once the video is full and complete, I will polish it up and save it for the banquet.