WANTED : 2006-2016 Yamaha R6 parts - desperate for rear dogbones/shock linkage

Rd2ride

Ended up buying a salvage 2008 R6, not the R6s, from my friend who crashed her street bike a few weeks back.

When I got it home I noticed it had vortex lowering links installed. I am 6'2, lowered R6 is not my thing.

I am looking for stock length dogbones or dimensions so I can make some out of steel plate with a couple holes drilled in them if it comes down to it.

Also looking for a front stay, headlight, stock rear fender, and right side plastics. (these are not a must, but if I want to go after a rebuilt title, as the bike is mint otherwise, I'll eventually need this)

I think Dave has some stuff for sale from Mike's bike, but .. I just can't do it.... I'm sure you guys can understand.

I was hoping to pick the suspension parts up tonight, to have it ready for the track attack Friday at Stratotech.

I'll drive as far as Red Deer if I have to, so like hour and a half outside Edmonton area in any direction.

If anyone is chillin at home and can send me the dimensions on their stock ones, I'll take that.

I can grab steel plate from work and can make ones if I have to, just need thickness, length, and center to center on the bolt holes.

2006-2016 R6 are all the same part number for that piece.

Text my cell if you can help!!

306-407-0095

Luke

Last edited: