WANTED 99-02 sv 650 engine

kman

Hello, Im a cmra member in need of a 99-02 sv650 engine, If anyone has a line on one or any ideas that may help out, please feel free to get a hold of me, my cell is 403 616 8807
thanks
kurtis

kman

sv motor

the magnito blew up, it is possible that the crank broke and thats why the mag rubed into the stater, not ahundred percent yet, but even if the crank is fine, there is going to be all the peices of magnet stuck everywhere, so splitting it and rebuilding it is probably the best thing to do, but I was abbe to find a wrecked 01 for dirt cheap yesterday, so im just going to swap engines until the cmra season is over then think about spending time and money, but good news is we have another sv, so my cuz and I will probably end up coming to edmonton next year.
do you have an sv, are you very familiar with them?

ian

I used to have one that I raced. I was very familair with them but I haven't taken an engine apart on one of them in a couple of years. I hope you guys make it up here, it would be great to see a couple of more SV's on the grid, Stratotech is a great track for them.