WCC July 15-17

Fireman

Just a reminder, the Western canadian Championship rounds will be hosted by the EMRA during our double header rounds 3-4 on July 15-17th.

Qualifying for all WCC events (and fast 25) will be held during our friday practice and the first 2 sessions of saturdays practice. That will determine your grid position for both Saturdays, and sundays races.

All points you accumulate while racing these rounds will count towards the Western canadian Championship! So get out there, kick some butt, and make some points. The last 2 rounds are in calgary on September 17-18th so there is still time to make your mark in the WCC championship.

Fireman

Just a quick request to pass on the Park Avenue Inn info to the other clubs forums, reservations recommended www.parkave-inn.com and they need to ask for the "EMRA Rate" The rate is $5 off the corporate rate. It's all ground floor rooms for trailer security for those concerned, and conveniently located right behind Timmies in Fort sask.

Fireman

I'm counting down the days, going to be good.

Yes, I am super stoked about it too. We have lots of WMRC and CMRA racers coming to join us, it should make for some fantastic racing. This is one of the best weekends of the year!

Dean

Jayson and I are coming for sure! We are also bringing Mark Raison a new intermediate with us. I know Bez is coming for sure, as are a few of the "Densmore" crew, who are trekking down from Whitehorse! The WMRC hopes to bring a few more as well. I can't wait!

Justin, you and Nikola, along with Joe P. came up with such a fantastic idea a few years ago. I love the WCC!

trayrg

Some of the HardNoX crew will be coming up as well to show you how real fast guys roll! :rolleyes:

Bez

Hey Justin,

Just had a question regarding the Middleweight Twins / BOTT class. Can we run a Ducati 848?
I have also forgot my user name and password to pre register, who should i contact regarding this issue.

Bez

Fireman

Hey Justin,

Just had a question regarding the Middleweight Twins / BOTT class. Can we run a Ducati 848?
I have also forgot my user name and password to pre register, who should i contact regarding this issue.

Bez

Hi Bez. the 848 is legal for the BOTT/Formula thunder class and you want to contact Ian Wall our club prez and poster boy for your login. Looking forward to seeing you again pal.

Justin