Western Canadian Championship

Fireman

As many of you know we have the Western Canadian Championship (WCC) coming to Edmonton for our Double header (rounds 3-4)

There will be some fun changes to how we grid the WCC rounds. Gridding will be based on your qualifying lap times. This will be done as follows:

Your Friday practice and first session on sat. morning will be recorded, the best time acheived by a rider will determine that riders position on the grid for Saturday (round 3). Round 4 will be gridded based on points from round 3.

This has been done for racer safety. It is a new and exciting aspect for the WCC and I hope everyone enjoys the thrill of the qualifying.

Racin Jason

Come boys and girls lets make this a great weekend.
Just a question Knappy, where would I find the results for last years WCC.
After my finish in that series I didn't really care but now I am just curious.

Jayson Lynch

Thanks, just registered for July 23-25th. I have to say your entry system is light years ahead of ours!!!

Now I just have to assemble the bike and get my ass out there... see you all on the 22nd.

Can we drop our trailer the night before?
When is your track set-up and do you need any help?

Fireman

Our track does not need a setup/teardown crew, however we really appreciate the offer Jason.

You can drop off your trailer on Thursday.

I will be coning off a area to be reserved for WMRC visitors much like last year.