Who's going to mission next weekend?

sand.man

Could one of you WCC guys take a set of tire warmers to Blair Layton for me?

I bought a new set of Tyrsox and I have to send them back, would like to save on shipping if anyone could help me out.

He might also have a set to send back to me.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan.

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
Hey Ryan,
I have no problem taking them to Blair next weekend. When we meet up maybe I can grab some of that DB killer sheetmetal. :)

sand.man

Hey Ryan,
I have no problem taking them to Blair next weekend. When we meet up maybe I can grab some of that DB killer sheetmetal. :)

Sounds good, thanks!

I'm going to try and roll these for you, they're a lot tougher than the aluminum one you showed me.

sand.man

Did U pinpoint the starting problem on your 450?

No, unfortunately... Replaced the coil, spark plug wire, spark plug cap and spark plug but not fixed.

I'm wondering if my pilot circuit in the carb is plugged somehow. Plug comes out dry after trying to start unless I pump the throttle to let the accelerator pump shoot some gas into the cylinder. Still doesn't start with gas in there though.

JDS

If U think the Carb off my 2004 450 YZF would work, Id let U give it a whirl. It fires 1st or 2nd kick 90% of the time.

sand.man

If U think the Carb off my 2004 450 YZF would work, Id let U give it a whirl. It fires 1st or 2nd kick 90% of the time.

Thanks John, the 04 carb looks quite a bit different... The 2003 looks pretty close :(

Fireman

No, unfortunately... Replaced the coil, spark plug wire, spark plug cap and spark plug but not fixed.

I'm wondering if my pilot circuit in the carb is plugged somehow. Plug comes out dry after trying to start unless I pump the throttle to let the accelerator pump shoot some gas into the cylinder. Still doesn't start with gas in there though.

****Cough...honda cough*****