WMRC Sept. 24 - 25 Double Header and Possible Track Day

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, the season final WMRC Sept. 24 - 25 Double Header Race Weekend should be a great weekend this year,

Anyone thinking of going out to Mission for it?

If so and if you would be interested in a Possible Track and Practice Day on Friday the 23rd. I have discussed with West Coast Superbike School who put on the Mission Track Days about SV Racing Parts helping sponsor the Track / Practice Day,

If we can get some commitments we can get the track for the Friday prior to the Race Weekend,

Right now it is all in discussion and we are having a track day Monday so will be taking it further right after that,

It takes 50 riders signed up to ride, minimum, to make it to break even, so anyone planning on heading to Mission should post up here to give us a feel for who is planning on coming out,

I will also be talking to Calgary to see if any of the racers there are planning on going out to Mission,

Post up and let me know; With the late summer here I would not be surprised to see great weather this fall right through October,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Excellent News, anyone else, we need to hve enought to break even in order to commit to renting the track,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair