WTB: Tire Warmers, inverter/ Generator

JohnnyR6

EDIT: I have bought a set of tire warmers. Mad props for Blair he had them shipped next morning, Thanks again.

I'm new to track so its getting expensive fast (just bought track bike) anyhow the next 2 things on my list that i need are some tire warmers (ones i got with bike are IMO shot) as im a new track rider i have no brand pref so long as they will last me last of this season and next (hope) i also will need a generator/ inverter to power these and anything else i really need so i assume a 2400watt is the lowest i should be going, i would also like this to be as quiet and as lite as possible.

Shoot me a PM with asking prices

Thanks,

John

Last edited:

sand.man

Talk to Blair @ SVRacing about tire warmers, I think he's blowing out the cheap yellow ones (TyrSox?) and they should be all you need to get you started.

YZF1000jon

And the tyr sox run fine on my 1700 gennie. If you're running Pirelli Red Stripes you don't need warmers or a gennie, and they last a good long time. Actually if you give other race tires at least 2 full laps to warm up you don't need warmers either, but you will have reduced life due to heat cycling, but if you're not racing, it's not a big concern anyway.

MyTTwin

True ^^^ I never ran Warmer's on my Red Stripes for track days last year..,

However, if looking for Tire Warmers I run Bickles with a 1000W genie no problem...

......and I believe Scott P (Empire Tyres) is carrying the Bickle Warmers this year..

JohnnyR6

Hmmm the tyr sox that i have seemed annoying to put on (string situation going on) is this because they are worn out and i am trying to put them on in a limited pace garage? i am not even going to start looking for tires for track bike as i have like 4 sets of take offs with at least a few track days on each. has anyone used the Suzuka, or SV racing parts tire warmers? both are "doable" on my budget but still in to know about the tyr sox..... and what is really the most i need in a gen?

macbayne

i will throw in support for blair's SV RacingParts tire warmers. full digital warmers for $270. i have only used them for the equivalent of 2 full days, but i am impressed.

DEFBOY35

the sv digital warmers have been awesome thus far. great price for a great product.
i ran 2 sets of these off of a yamaha 2000 inverter with zero issues, but it didnt want to run when i tried doing a sv set and a chicken hawk set. guessing the hawks drew more power.

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers

:) The SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers will serve you well, I worked on this project for 3 years and tested them last winter with my racers in Australia and Brazil with great results before I brought them in for us,

As the manufacturer and long term track side supporter at all our EMRA events, the Number One thing you can be sure of is that they pass my personal smell test for excellence and that I am right there to support you,

I priced these art $270 for us as to make quality digital tire warmers affordable for my fellow EMRA member,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I bring into North America a couple hundred at a time so there is no shortage of them available for you, :)

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

JohnnyR6

Blair,

I am sure my rears are 180's i have a bunch of take offs ill be working with before buying new tires, I'm away from the garage for a few more days :( but im sure they are 180's as they are off a 600, i don't know if the size of your warmers are different between the 180's and 190s ?

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers

Blair,

I am sure my rears are 180's i have a bunch of take offs ill be working with before buying new tires, I'm away from the garage for a few more days :( but im sure they are 180's as they are off a 600, i don't know if the size of your warmers are different between the 180's and 190s ?

Hi good Brother, The SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers are good for 180 and 190 no problem, They are designed and manufactured to work with both, and beyond,

BTW: One of the beauties of the SV Racing Parts, Full Digital Tire Warmers is that you can set the temps in 1 degree increments so that you can match them to the tires you are running and the weather conditions as well,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair