Recent content by CaptainOil

1. C

Teknic Race Suit and Back Protector

I'm not sure if I'll be out there but if I make the trip I'll let you know
  2. C

Race Suit has been sold... back protector still available.
  3. C

Teknic Race Suit - $300 Size 44/54 (Fits me well - 5'8" and 165lbs) Very good condition - used at 3 track days and never crashed Knee pucks have touched down a couple times - still tons of use EVS back protector - $100 Size small Practically new - worn once.
  4. C

HJC Helmet

HJC Helmet CL-17 (Medium) $180 Practically new (only worn once) DOT and SNELL certified (M2015) Comes with brand new clear visor, tinted visor, and carry case
  5. C

Mylaps X2 Transponder

.............Sold.............
  6. C

2008 Yamaha R6S

Sold ***sold***
  7. C

May 27 Track Attack

and does anyone know if the transponder system will be tracking lap times during the track attack?
  8. C

May 27 Track Attack

I'm curious about the Track Attack on May 27th... It states that it starts at 4:30 p.m. but does anyone know what time it goes till and roughly how much track time that gets you?
  9. C

Tires (take offs)

I have the following tires for sale: Michelin Pilot rain tires (12/60-17) and (18/67-17) - $100 Dunlop Sportmax rear tire (1800/55/XR17) - $50
  10. C

Mylaps transponder group buy

I'll be by during that time to pick mine up. Thanks.
  11. C

Race Numbers

I was just reading through the competition handbook and I noticed that it states race numbers must be displayed on the front and both sides of the motorcycle. Most of the bikes I've seen seem to have numbers displayed on the front and back but not the sides. Is that acceptable?
  12. C

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

Josh McNeil… I'm hoping to take #64. Planning on taking the race school and competing for 2016. Thanks!
  13. C

Race License - getting started

That certainly helps. I will keep an eye out. Thanks for the info!
  14. C

Race License - getting started

I'm hoping to get some insight on how to get started with racing competitively. I'm curious how licensing and race progression works. From what I understand it's necessary to acquire a race license from a race school and then I assume you start racing in a novice group and work your way up...