Recent content by Debbie

1. D

CSBK Marshals

CSBK is almost here. The event will need to have marshals for Thurs, Fri, Sat and Sunday. If the racing this last weekend was any indication, this is going to be a very exciting event. For each of the days bikes will be on track at 9 am sharp, we need to be on station no later than 8:30. We...
  2. D

2015 EMRA Call for race day volunteers

July will be a very big month for marshalling. EMRA rounds 3 and 4 July 3.4.5 and CSBK the weekend after. We are going to be moving the marshal meetings up a little to allow more time to get the stations ready. IE: putting up tents and staking them down, sweeping the track, etc. Marshal...
  3. D

CSBK schedule for July 8-12

When will the marshals be needed? Thursday? Debbie
  4. D

CSBK schedule for July 8-12

Csbk When will you need marshals?
  5. D

2015 EMRA Call for race day volunteers

Jerry and I will both be there.
  6. D

Next year

I worked with Colin Fraser when he was Race Director for AMA and I was doing Race Control at Laguna Seca on a MotoGP/AMA weekend. I know he will be looking for the marshalling to be at that same level. Blue flagging will most likely be required. Also the use of whistles and hand signals. I would...
  7. D

Round 5/6 FINAL weekend of racing, volunteers needed

Sorry, I have become quite ill and will not be able to make it. Ended up in hospital in BC for 4 days.
  8. D

Round 5/6 FINAL weekend of racing, volunteers needed

Both Jerry and I are planning to attend both days. See you there.
  9. D

2014 EMRA R.O.C. and race track volunteers

Hi Amit, I have sent you a PM. No experience necessary, it's on the job training.
  10. D

HI, I'm trying to use the "contact us", as Justin wanted some feedback. I can't get this feature to work, it keeps trying to make me set up and account, then rejecting it. I don't know which screen name is which, who is Justin. on this forum? I can PM him. Sorry for highjacking this thread.
  11. D

Hi, I am new to both Edmonton and EMRA. I am wanting to get involved with EMRA and bring my marshalling experience to the club. Racing at a new track will be very exciting and have a new set of challenges. Much like when WMRC raced at Mission for the first time. If any of you have fallen down at...