Search results

1. Ryan5544

06 R6 Wheels, Bazzaz, few other parts

Message sent.
  2. Ryan5544

Oh! Also have a set of vortex clip ons, woodcraft rear sets, and woodcraft sliders/spools.
  3. Ryan5544

Have a set of clean, straight rims for an 06 R6. Probably fit most other years, as well, but don't know for sure. Figured someone out there could use an extra set, for some rain tires or something. Rims were powder coated satin black last year, and they have Michelin PP2 tires on them...
  4. Ryan5544

Valve shims

I just ordered a kit not long ago from hotcams. Any idea how many you need? I probably have a bunch sitting there you can have, to help out.
  5. Ryan5544

Ideal enclosed trailer size.

Can always let some air out of the rear, if you have a compressor to fill it back up, to close the gate. Probably not ideal, but when you have 2 bikes that need to go, and a tiny little Colorado, does the trick, and leaves you with a lot of room! :)
  6. Ryan5544

30 Sept Track Attack - Some photos

Nice pics! Good job! Were there any other photographers out there that day? Would like to get in touch..
  7. Ryan5544

Tents???

Tents?... I am pitching one as we speak.
  8. Ryan5544

Track Attack Question

Hahaha this. Was kind of a fcuk around every time I've ordered something online through their site..
  9. Ryan5544

New guy from Regina! (Do we do this?)

:) Yep, my first concern is the safety of other people... It's not really a thing, I'm not going out to get shit hammered!.. Just need to be smart about it. Believe me, I'm not rollin' in cash, not interested in paying this kind of money, to be sent out...! Hahaha Just to enjoy the scenery...
  10. Ryan5544

Thanks for the pointers!! I'm going to try to get into bed early the night before, but the chances are probably slim.. I'll see what happens! BUT, I hear you about getting in over your head.. I have heard COUNTLESS horror stories, of people showing up their first day, with a big head, and...
  11. Ryan5544

A member, on a few other forums, and tried to search a welcome area, with no such luck.. So, I'm not sure you guys do this around here?? Hahaha.. In any event, the thread is already started, and wanted to introduce myself, and say, what's up? Names Ryan, reside in Regina, 22 years old, been...