Search results

1. C

June 11th Track Night Pics

Photos from tonight are now up on my Flickr. The Award for “The least fun had at a track night” goes to this poor guy, struck down in the middle of corner 9 and left for me to kick off the track. The award for “Most expensive track night” goes to this young man, please note he is also...
  2. C

HardNox Track Day Photos are up!

As always, everything is up on my Flickr. Email me if I forgot you (Chris.Cormier AT live.com) or if you are interested in seeing more/ making a purchase. - Chris.
  3. C

May 21st Track Day Photos

Photos are up on Flickr! As always, email me if you should be up there and are not. Also If you see yourself up and want more photos email me at chris.cormier AT live.com for sales and information - Chris
  4. C

May 20th Track Day Photos

Photos are up on Flickr! As always, let me know if I forgot anyone and contact me via chris.cormier AT live.com for sales and inquiries - Chris Oh and the May 21st Track photos will be up this time tomorrow I suspect, Got to get some sleep before work...
  5. C

May 14th Track Attack Photos

Hey All, Everything is up on my Flickr As always, if you see yourself posted it probably means I have more photos of you somewhere. For previews and sales info email me at chris.cormier (AT) live.com
  6. C

May 6th Track Day

Hello all, Stoked to get back to taking some bike pictures, it has been a long winter. If you already know you are going to take it into the gravel I would advise talking to me about photos while your bike is still nice and shiny and clean. Photoshop can work wonders but pre-excursion...
  7. C

Aug 15th Track Attack

Photos are up on Flickr As always if you see yourself in the album that means I probably have more images of you, all of which are available for purchase. Please contact me if you are interested [email protected] 7642 by ArchitectureOfTheEnemy, on Flickr
  8. C

July 25th Track Attack

Images from the 25th are now up. As always, send me an email if you are interested in any: [email protected] 6952 by ArchitectureOfTheEnemy, on Flickr
  9. C

July 18th Track Attack

Photos are up on Flickr. Due to all the rain and difficult lighting conditions I did not get salvageable photos of a number of you, if you do not see yourself in the set then it means nothing turned out this time but I will be out next Track Attack to try again. As always if you are...
  10. C

July 4th Track Attack

Not my most creative work, the swarms of mosquitoes kept me off out of the infield almost entirely. Here are the shots of all the street guys, none of the shots of the racers are worth posting. Link to my Flickr As always you can contact me if you are interested in purchasing prints, I have a...
  11. C

Aug 23 Track Night Photos Soon

Got some emails, they will be posted to my flickr tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks, Chris E: [email protected]
  12. C

Mon Aug 09 Track Night

More images from the monday track night in my EMRA 2010 Photo Set if anyone is interested.
  13. C

Fri Aug 6th Track Night

I will get some more photo's up tomorrow after work but this one just had to get posted tonight. The rule has always been DO NOT LOOK AT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS but this is just too good
  14. C

More Round 3

Having some trouble with the new Flickr layout so none of the images I took from Saturday want to show up. Some of my photos can be found over at my Flickr Page
  15. C

Saturday/Sunday at Miller

Here are some shots I got from Miller on Sat/Sun, more on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48025236@N04/ Edit: Try viewing in full screen mode for the portrait shots (F11 in internet explorer)
  16. C

Guess Who

A little preview of my upcoming photo set, expect to see some of it by wed and the rest by the weekend.
  17. C

A taste of Round 1

Just got back to Alberta last week and now that school is done I need to shake the rust off: