1. S

2024 YEG Motorcycle Show volunteers

Works for me!
  2. S

2024 YEG Motorcycle Show volunteers

I can help out whenever. Just throw me into whatever day/time Damien
  3. S

2023 YEG Motorcycle Show

I’m not a racer but since the wifes bike will be in the contest, i can do any time on saturday. Already have tickets purchased for sunday with the wife - Damien
  4. S

FS: 2015 ZX10R ABS and 08 ZX6R

First is my 2015 ZX10R ABS. Runs perfect, It has 11,118kms on it extremely well maintained with oil changed 2 times a season with Motul 300v oil. Chain cleaned and adjusted every 500-1000kms. Has minor scratches on the left side fairings, nothing major. Has ABS, adjustable traction control and...
  5. S

FS: 08 ZX6R and 2015 ZX10R

So due to a back injury that has been getting worse and a program I have been placed on I'm selling a few bikes. First is my fiances 08 zx6r which is no longer needed, second is my ZX10R which is being replaced with a 2016 ZX14R and at a later date, once all the parts come in and I get it back...
  6. S

First Trackday

thanks norm. i plan on buying a set of boots, i just wanted to know if the option was there for me to wear my combat boots (which i dont use anyways for work)
  7. S

First Trackday

on the topic of boots, if someone can answer this for me. I been tied up on other projects so i was never able to get racing boots, so i got a odd question, will army issued, leather boots be ok? I seen some racing boots and they dont look as strong as my issued boots.
  8. S

Going off-grid

ah thats good. haha
  9. S

Going off-grid

am i missing something? when? why? what?!? lol
  10. S

2011 Race School Filling up Fast

sounds good, thanks. Also do u guys cover suspension in your full race course?
  11. S

2011 Race School Filling up Fast

i wont be able to attend EMRA's race school, ill be able to attned OTP's race school. Anyone know when that usally starts filling up?
  12. S

2011 race school question

thanks, the issue im having is i wont know until the last minute, you know how the army is. Right now my unit is running pretty much every Cpl. that isnt getting out on their PLQ, so im stuck on that until March, then start work up and possibly Mod 6. Our tour isnt comfirmed yet but word has it...
  13. S

2011 race school question

well hopefully it doesnt get sold out because i wont know if i can attend until i find out the final word about being deployed over seas.
  14. S

Aftermarket fairings

I got my fairings for my 08 ZX6R from auctmarts. Took abit of time to get here but it only costs $500 and amazing quality. Abit of fitment issues, just like any aftermarket fairings but none that required major moding.
  15. S

removal of headlights

Ok thanks, this gives me a few more options and a better timeline incase i have to work...well maybe, might be in afghanistan in June/July
  16. S

removal of headlights

whats the difference between the OTP race school and EMRA race school?
  17. S

removal of headlights

thanks for the info guys. I been on the track with my 370z so i know the layout, however i've never raced my bike so its going to be alot different. Is there going to be any track days before the 2010 race school? If i can get leathers before then i will. But between now and May I need quite a...
  18. S

removal of headlights

Makes sence. I tend to get everything needed to attend race days, however, before i go and do that i want to see what the outcome on the deal will be with the track being for sale. I would hate to spend $1000+ on leathers, $1000+ on racing fairings and paint. Plus the fee for racing school, then...
  19. S

removal of headlights

ok, stupid question, whats the difference between track days and race days? Also im seeing mixed info about textie suits. I have a textie jacket and pants that zip together. I see on the race school info leathers are perferred but textie are allowed, but then on a few posts i see alot of guys...
  20. S

removal of headlights

Ok im readiing the tech rules and all of that. I'm a little confused on a part. For the racing school the rules say to remove all glass parts, ie headlights, mirrors and whatnot OR tape them up. But then it says for race weekends they must be removed, no taping allowed? Is that correct? I'm...