Search results

1. J

2008 GSXR Penske Shock

Still available, open to offers and I will pay the shipping to get it to you.
  2. J

2008 GSXR Penske Shock

still got it, open to offers and I will ship it to you, or pick it up at the WCC in Mission
  3. J

2008 GSXR Penske Shock

Penske 8987 Triple Adjustable rear shock Fits 2006-2010 GSXR 600/750, may fit other models Serviced and revalved by Rod at RMR Suspensions, Hyperco spring for 185lb rider. Excellent condition, works perfect. Good enough for 1:12's at Mission, 1:02.0's in Edmonton. asking $750obo on ebay and...
  4. J

2008 GSXR 750 engine????

not entirely sure, it was a rivet link and I checked it on wednesday before I put the bike in the trailer and it was fine. I religiously check and lube my chain before every weekend. The bike did fall off the rear stand and the stand got caught in the chain/wheel/swingarm. I never thought to...
  5. J

2008 GSXR 750 engine????

Hey guys and gals, I'm a WMRC racer from Mission. I ran at your July round (WCC), #97x. Anyway, I had a chain come apart during a race today and I am looking for a new block, engine, or help on finding someone who can repair and freshen this motor. It wouldn't be too hard to talk me in to a mild...
  6. J

WMRC August 14/15, 2010 - Now a double header weekend

It`s official!!! We have added a 9th race round to our season. We are also having the Tom Walter Memorial BBQ Saturday night. BBQ will be by donation. All proceeds go towards the WMRC Safety Fund. Come watch the exec sweat over a hot grill!!! More info here ...
  7. J

Two Brand New Race Suits Cheap..!!!

I'm interested, I'll be stopping by Thursday night or Friday depending on what time we arrive. Are they both black?
  8. J

Western Canadian Championship

Thanks, just registered for July 23-25th. I have to say your entry system is light years ahead of ours!!! Now I just have to assemble the bike and get my ass out there... see you all on the 22nd. Can we drop our trailer the night before? When is your track set-up and do you need any help?