1999 zx6r race only

fonzy

i bought this bike last year from keith , spent a pile of money on it raced it one weekend , and i m thinking of moving directions, it comes with a boat load of spares, and i have stands and tire warmers and take offs ect ect if buyer wants, can be a turn key race set up , keith claims he ran 1:04's with it

specs are this

newer motor but i dont have proof of this, full muzzy exh, rmr suspension, ohlins steering stab ,runs 100 percent, was run in the parts canada series at one time fromt the reaserach i did, i think i paid keith 1400? then i had to bring it back from the dead and re install the charging system and tires ect ect , i m thinking somewhere in the 2000 range and we talk about spares and gear after or with or id look at trades on street/race bikes that are still street legal or supermoto or w.h.y

58618_490909480920_714070920_7349553_5453031_n.jpg

fonzy

oh and if you want tons of track time this is the bike for you ! it can run 600, superbike and sportsman! :cool:

fonzy

I agree, this would be an excellent SPORTSMAN class bike.

yep lots of intrest in this bad boy! as said in the pm 's thou , i dont have any spare leathers guys sorry im not getting out of racing just looking at diffrent class

fonzy

really need to move this thing 1850 for the bike with spare parts , 2500 with everything warmers and stands

fonzy

i really need this thing out of my life i have no room for it , please bring on the low ball offers and trades, will look at any 2 wheeled trades