2006 Suzuki GSXR600 race package

krea.tion

Hey guys, I bought this bike over the winter with the intention of teaching my girlfriend how to ride on the track but decided its overkill. I will be buying something smaller for her. As a race bike, its one of the most complete builds I have seen in the classifieds. I took it out to the Hardnox day on the 10th and put a few good laps on it and it runs absolutely amazing. I was surprised to see that it actually had more power than my R6. For the price, I am including tire warmers, front stem stand and rear stand. I also have a tub full of spare misc. parts. 14,000kms on the computer but considering the short gearing, its probably closer to 10,000kms. This bike is 100% ready to race and is guaranteed to turn fast lap times with an experienced rider.

$6000 obo
780-915-2983

•Akrapovic full carbon race exhaust
•Bazazz ZFI - TC (traction control currently not installed. Engine mapping and quickshifter are installed.)
•Custom dyno tuned by Doug
•Minor head work done (Port & polished, decked head with thin head gasket. Added in the cam tensioner.)
•Factory pro velocity stacks
•K&N air filter
•Ohlins TTX36 fully adjustable rear shock (refreshed by Willie Vass @ Vass Performance in April)
•Ohlins NIX25 fully adjustable front fork cartridges (refreshed by Vass in April)
•Ohlins steering damper
•Brembo remote adjustable 19x18 master cylinder
•Galfer semi-floating Wave rotors front and rear
•Galfer stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear
•Race brake pads
•Pirelli Superbike Slicks with ~50% life remaining.
•Motion Pro throttle with Renthal grips
•Vortex rear sets
•Vortex sprockets with 520 chain
•Woodcraft frame sliders
•Yoshimura case savers
•Clutch and Brake guards
•Carbon fiber gas tank cover, front and rear tire hugger
•Lightech gas cap
•Gilles Titanium axle nut
•Lightech chain adjuster with rear stand mounts
•Race bodywork
•Bolts predrilled and safety wired

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Last edited:

krea.tion

Really?! R6's are big flaming lumps of turds you know… Ha!:p

Minor. :rolleyes: Port & polished, decked head with thin head gasket. Added in the cam tensioner. Factory pro velocity stacks, w/ K&N air filter.

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting.

~S

Hahaha I must admit, I was a big fan of the Suzuki's motor. I feel more comfortable on the R6 though. Also, thanks for the info on the motor mods, even I did not know that.. (blame David!). That might be why I was fighting the front end coming up on me :p. If there are any other mods I'm forgetting, feel free to let me know :)