2011 EMRA Race Organizing Committee

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
The EMRA 2011 racing season is a little over 6 weeks away!!! Once again I am putting together the Race Organizing Committee (ROC). This core group of volunteers is responsible for taking care of the day to day race operation. Without them the racing would not be possible. Last year the ROC did an amazing job and I had a great time working with all those involved. The races went off smoothly, timing, tech and registration were all streamlined. This year some changes have been made in an effort to keep and attract more volunteers. Once again there is no experience required.

EMRA2011_POSTER_FINAL.jpg

For volunteering you will recieve:
One track attack evening session if you work one saturday or one sunday on a race weekend.
Your choice of one full track attack day for every full race weekend worked or a gift certificate from a local motorcycle dealership (value TBD).
Free EMRA swag
Lunch provided for you at the track
Free admission
Free EMRA club membership ($35 value) which will get you discounts at most bike shops around town.
Free year end banquet ticket for those working more than 3 full weekends.

The positions I will be looking to fill are:
• RACE DIRECTOR:
• CLERK OF THE COURSE:
• REFEREE:
• STARTER:
• CHIEF COURSE MARSHAL:
• PRE-GRID GRID MARSHAL:
• CHIEF TECHNICAL INSPECTOR:
• CHIEF REGISTRAR:
• CHIEF SCORER:

Of couse as in years past, returning ROC members will have first dibs on their positions.
This is a great way to come out and watch some racing and get the best seats in the house.
Please post here or PM me if you are interested and can fullfill the dates or have any questions.

sand.man

I still want to help out, Celeste will be there too, however as I will be racing I should take on less of a full-day position.

Let me know where you can use me Jon.
-Ryan