2012 What a year

Racin Jason

Well another season is in the books.
Its time to reflect on the season past and time to begin thinking about season to come.
I would like to publicly thank my sponsor Riverside for not only being the best sponsor a guy could ask for, but also, for stepping up their support for the rest of the club as well. Good group of enthusiasts over there.
I'm happy that so many people had a good season. Seemed like almost everybody I talked to this year had personal bests and the list of people in the 59 club is truly impressive (check out how many people were in the 59's in the last Expert Superbike race! WOW).
For the few that had a bad season, I hope your injuries heal well, your bikes get repaired and your enthusiasm for the sport stays intact.
Our club, after all these years, is still healthy both in membership and in the level of competition. The turn out for the last round tells me that there is a good fan base as well. The response from the crowd after that last SBK race was awesome to say the least. I've never had so many people come up to me and want to shake my hand after a race. I'm glad the race lived up to the hype.lol
Congratulations to all the new champions, and to the newest group of expert class riders whom ever you may be. Welcome to the black number club.
Last but not least, to Mr. Knappy, congratulations on a race (and season) well played. Precise, fast and just defensive enough. Truly a championship ride. You earned the numer one plate no question.
Thank You everybody for making our club the awesome group of characters it is.
See you all at the banquet.

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
Well said! The racing has been amazing all year long, the 59 club is wayyy too fast, the EMRA as a whole club has been incredible to work with and race with. For me racing with the experts this year has been unreal, can't wait for next year.

Ducbert

I would have to agree, some great racing this year. From my own perspective and as a spectator, just awesome!

DEFBOY35

Couldnt have said it better Jason. Great season, you guys definitely put on a great show all season, and the sportsmanship shown by all shows just how great a club that the EMRA is.