3 Sets only Black Knox Handroid Gloves, 2 Set of Large, 1 of Medium

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 Sets only of Black Knox Handroid Gloves left in stock, 2 Set of Large and 1 Set of Medium, all in Black once again.

KnoxHandroidGlove.jpg

The Knox Handroids are excellent value at $250 all in and I will ship them Free to your door anywhere in western Canada and include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 Sets only of Black Knox Handroid Gloves left in stock, 2 Set of Large and 1 Set of Medium, all in Black once again.

KnoxHandroidGlove.jpg

The Knox Handroids are excellent value at $250 all in and I will ship them Free to your door anywhere in western Canada and include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 Sets only of Black Knox Handroid Gloves left in stock, 2 Set of Large and 1 Set of Medium, They are all in Black as per photo.

KnoxHandroidGlove.jpg

The Knox Handroids are excellent value at $250 all in and I will ship them Free to your door anywhere in western Canada and include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts for any purchase by the AGM Date of December 5th, 2012.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 Sets only of Black Knox Handroid Gloves left in stock, 2 Set of Large and 1 Set of Medium, They are all in Black as per photo.

KnoxHandroidGlove.jpg

The Knox Handroids are excellent value at $250 all in and I will ship them Free to your door anywhere in western Canada and include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts for any purchase by the AGM Date of December 5th, 2012.

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

KnoxHandroidGlove.jpg

The Knox Handroids are excellent value at $250 all in and I will ship them Free to your door anywhere in western Canada and include a coupon valued at $25 from SV Racing Parts or have them with me for pick up at the bike show.

Blair