5 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available

sv-racing-parts

3 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available and reserved for my fellow EMRA Members: $29.99 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada.

MotionProT6HexTool1.jpg

MotionProT6HexTool.jpg

You can use them with a wrench or with a 3/8 inch driver on your T-Handle or Socket Wrench,

Excellent for Axles and so many other things,

They are here ready for me to ship to you anywhere by USPS.

There are only a few of these left so Email me Directly at [email protected] to reserve yours, No PM Please,

These are excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair,

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

3 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools

:) Hi Everyone, I have 3 only of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available and reserved for my fellow EMRA Members: $29.99 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada.

MotionProT6HexTool1.jpg

MotionProT6HexTool.jpg

You can use them with a wrench or with a 3/8 inch driver on your T-Handle or Socket Wrench,

There are only a few of these left so Email me Directly at [email protected] to reserve yours, No PM Please,

Blair,

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Now Only 2 of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available

:) Hi Everyone, I now have only 2 of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available and reserved for my fellow EMRA Members: $29.99 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada.

MotionProT6HexTool1.jpg

MotionProT6HexTool.jpg

Blair,

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Only 2 of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available

:) Hi Everyone, I now have only 2 of the New Motion Pro T6 Hex Drive Axle Tools left available and reserved for my fellow EMRA Members: $29.99 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada.

MotionProT6HexTool1.jpg

MotionProT6HexTool.jpg

Blair,