Amra fall endurance!

seven

2011%20Fall%20Endurance%20Poster%20BB1.jpg

http://www.amra.ca/PDF/2011 Endurance Fall Registration.doc

sand.man

I really want to go to this, just so I'm clear... The first race is a full size supermoto 2 hour race?

JDS

Interesting.

A little off subject. But, whats the scoop on that Warburg track. Is there any Motard action, or will there ever be any Motard action on that track?

seven

Just a mini July 2012 National round in the works. If enough interest we will run more provincial rounds as well.

seven

Come boys and girls only 6 Demo Bikes remaining to rent for the day.
"The Race Season isn't over yet" Come out and have some fun, Bikes are also available for the regional round Sunday the 16th.

sand.man

That was a friggin blast!

Did any of the photographers happen to snap any pictures of me trying to turn a crashed Husaburg into a jump? It was on the opening lap of the first race.

Michelin Man

I was super fun!! too bad the XR Engine let go... took it apart and i appears the gear on the end of the crank fell off. It will be introduced to my good friend Loctite!!

seven

An XR failed
Never heard of such a thing.
look at what we do to those poor bikes and the state they are in, yet never lost one in ten years in fact the one I have in that little blue #87 Blue NSR which won the the Endurance is a 2001 motor. The oldest motor in our club and has never missed an event since 2001 and still has yet to even have a valve inspection.
Sorry to hear your misfortune
Hope to see you and Zak this weekend.

JD96

I'm still pretty sore after that guy crashed into me on the start of lap 2 @ T1. Atleast the whole day wasn't a waste, I got back out there and turned my fastest laps ever around the mini track. Our team ended up in forth after losing 3 or 4 laps at the start- can't imagine where we could have been if I had a clean session!