Annual call for pics and video

Fireman

I will be putting the 2013 EMRA year end video together very soon and I am now looking for content. If you would like some of your pictures, videos and memories from this season put into the video, please start sending it to me.

For video. Please do not send me whole files. Please take the clip you would like and edit it to a 10 second video and send that to me. Pictures can be emailed, or put onto a photo hosting site like photo bucket etc.

Video will only be put together if there is enough content provided, so please get it in and I will do my best to be better than mediocre.

Justin

Fireman

So far I have picures and video from:

Jon B
Colin L
Dave K
Ali C
Alex S

We need more content, or there will be lots of pics of Jon bullees cats again

sand.man

I've been struggling with editing software trying to get some stuff together for you... I'll do my best to have something by tonight

cSvat

Whoops. I sent to your email in the contact list on the site. I'll send to that email when I get home.

Schramm

Hey Justin, is the banquet video up on youtube? I missed half of it taking a pee on saturday night and would like to rewatch it.

Fireman

I will get it up on YouTube. Just need to find some time to do it lol. I'm guessing march?