Attention all photographers shooting at Strato

Racin Jason

Hello all

I don't know how many of you are aware that at the end of the season the club hands out plaques with our pictures on them.
I would like to buy two or three nice pictures. Not your standard run of the mill shots though. I am looking for a good leaned over wheelie shot or some other action photo.
The awards banquet isn't until October so from now until the end of the year send me anything you think I might dig.:D
Looking forward to continuing to enjoy all the photographers shots. Thanks.

VolKomo Racing
Black #98

Ryno

While Komo has grabbed the photographers attention, I'm trying to find the Female who was taking photos from the tower on round three (the sunny day) I know she got a shot of our celebrity guest starter Jaqueline Greenly holding the starting flag. I'm trying to track down that photo for promotional purposes

Colin
Red 26

Thats was Marrissa taking the pictures in the tower however I think that was on Ian's camera. I would just email or pm Ian because Im pretty sure he has the pictures

Racin Jason

Hello photogs

I eagerly await the picture posts from all you photographers.
I did the best I could this last round to make some good action shots.
Please somebody tell me they caught at least one of my near crashes.

sand.man

I keep seeing photographers out there that I don't recognize, and then they disappear and we never see their pictures. Maybe they don't know about our forum?

I'm sure there are probably tons of great shots that we never get to see!