Banquet

yak

Hi folks

We need to firm up the numbers for the banquet this year. Please plan on making your ticket purchases by the end of September. See the website main page for details.

To all the volunteers please let Jon W. know your plans. For those that worked more than 3 events it is free for you and a guest, but we need to hear from you so that we can plan accordingly.

Thanks,

Todd

yak

On the same note.... but with more urgency.

At this point we have 45 confirmed attendees and clearly there will be more, but I'm trying to firm up how many more. Last year we had around 90. Please note that we need to give the banquet center an expected count before the banquet and if we miss by much in either direction people will get smaller seconds or the club will pay too much.

Note if the PayPal option doesn't work for you drop me an email and I will reserve your tickets and you can pay at the door.

If it effects your decision we have gone for the Prime Rib banquet option and there is also a late night light lunch included.

Thanks,

Todd

yak

Hi again

I've extended the deadline with the banquet center until Tuesday morning to get the final number of attendees. Please purchase your tickets or email me by this coming Monday.

Thanks for the help.

Todd

Fireman

Hi todd. Can you put 2 tickets down for Scott Rogiani to be picked up by him at the door. He is a volunteer who was in the roc.