Brand New Alpinestars Supertech R race boots

DjEric

Selling a Brand New pair of Alpinestars Supertech R boots. In size 45Euo, fits like a 10.5/11 US. Red/White, vented version. New these were like $600 after tax, selling for $450. text me 7807078938.

Attachments

• IMG_2538.jpg
    IMG_2538.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2539.jpg
    IMG_2539.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2540.jpg
    IMG_2540.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2541.jpg
    IMG_2541.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 17

DEFBOY35

not trying to be a pain in the ass, but the sizing is not accurate. i wear a 45 in pretty much every other boot, i had to get a 43/9 in these to fit. they are way off even compared to all other astars boots. and honestly, im pretty sure when i order my next set (they are awesome boots) im probably going to get a 42 to try on as even the 43 is slightly loose fitting. just to give an idea to anybody interested. good luck with the sale.

DjEric

I'm a 44-45 in all my shoes and boots, I have these in 44 (ones I'm using, and it's a nice snug fit) the 45 does fit a bit loose, but still good feeling, was planning on using them as street boots. I guess best is to come try them on if you're interested.

Way2fast

Sent you a text today about your boots. That random number was me. If you still have them text me back or pm me here, almost pulled the trigger on a pair of the same ones yesterday. Thanks. Jeff

DjEric

Hey man, I didn't get a text yet, my number is 780-707-8938.
Or what's yours? I can text you.

Sent you a text today about your boots. That random number was me. If you still have them text me back or pm me here, almost pulled the trigger on a pair of the same ones yesterday. Thanks. Jeff