Brembo, RCS Radial Master Cylinders, Brand New, 1 only,

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, I have a Brembo, RCS Radial Master Cylinder Brand New, 1 only, $370 all in,
BremboRCS-1.jpg

BremboRCSFullView.jpg

These are the great, With this new patented device, the rider can set the brake lever pivot point at one of two distances, 18 or 20 mm, simply by turning a roller cam located on the front of the lever clevis.

With the RCS — Ratio Click System — the change from one setting to another is simplicity itself, and the lever ratio can be adapted to the different characteristics of the braking system, the ride or the conditions: for example, dry or wet, road surfaces offering greater or lesser degrees of grip, riding style, and so on

Email me directly for this new, never mounted Brembo, at [email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Brembo, RCS Radial Master Cylinders, Brand New,

:) These are too good when it comes to controlling your braking, I will have the RCS with me for Pick Up at Round Two, or I can ship it to you right away, Dial in 19 X 20 or 19 X 18 to tune the Brembo Radial Master to your own braking preference,
BremboRCS-1.jpg

BremboRCSFullView.jpg

Email me directly at [email protected]

This is a great Price,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) These are too good when it comes to controlling your braking, I will have the RCS with me for Pick Up at Round Two, or I can ship it to you right away, Dial in 19 X 20 or 19 X 18 to tune the Brembo Radial Master to your own braking preference,
BremboRCS-1.jpg

BremboRCSFullView.jpg

Email me directly at [email protected]

This is a great Price,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Brembo, Front Brake RCS Radial Master Cylinder, Brand New, 1 only,

:) Hi, I have a Brembo, RCS Radial Master Cylinder Brand New, 1 only, $370 all in,
BremboRCS-1.jpg

BremboRCSFullView.jpg

These are the great, With this new patented device, the rider can set the brake lever pivot point at one of two distances, 18 or 20 mm, simply by turning a roller cam located on the front of the lever clevis.

With the RCS — Ratio Click System — the change from one setting to another is simplicity itself, and the lever ratio can be adapted to the different characteristics of the braking system, the ride or the conditions: for example, dry or wet, road surfaces offering greater or lesser degrees of grip, riding style, and so on

Email me directly for this new, never mounted Brembo, at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Brembo, RCS Radial Master Cylinders, Brand New,

:) Hi Everyone, i just spoke to the Brembo North America Importer today, The RCS is out of stock until the next containers ship from Italy, so it will be a while,

I have the last 2 of the RCS in stock now and ready to ship at $370 all in for us.

If have been thinking of running one this year now is the time to make a commitment and pick it up.

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair