Brembo Update Accossato Option

sv-racing-parts

:) Brembo 19 x 18 is effectively sold out in North America and may not be coming back for a long time. Brembo is closed in Italy at the end of July for the month of August, so shipping will not be until after a production run following start up in September.

What we do have available and can offer as alternatives is The Premier Brembo RCS 19 X 18 -20 Master Cylinder. EMRA member pricing is $385 Canadian including a Free Titanium FT Double Banjo Bolt and Crush Washers to work with your Dual SS Lines and Shipping included to your door.

These are also in limited supply so Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve yours today.

Alternatively I have the Accossato 19 x 18 Master Cylinders from Italy here in stock for you, they are $270 Canadian with the Straight Levers and include the FT Double Banjo Bleeder and Shipping included to your door.

The Accossato 19 x 18 19 x 18 Master Cylinders from Italy with Folding Lever is $320 and include the FT Double Banjo Bleeder and Shipping included to your door.

Contact me Directly at [email protected] and reserve yours today and have it on your bike for your next event on the track,

These are all excellent parts that will serve you well,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair