Dunlop suggestion for cooperative order

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, here is a very much Non-Vendor Post from a fellow Rider and Racer with a suggestion on how as racers wanting to use Dunlop Tires we can work together to make it all sweet and easy to get the tires we want,

I have been on the phone with Joe at Pro6 and we can get the tires out here at 40 tires per pallet, Shipping on a Pallet is about $350 so the cost per tire is not a deterrent .

I want to attached the 2013 Dunlop Price List and Compounds Chart for us all to see but the forum size limit on the pdf file is too small so for the time being Email me for it and I will send it intact to you.

On the cooperative order we would all get the 5% discount offered on whatever tires we order and pay the proportionate share of shipping,

It will be arranged for the pallets to go to one spot in say Edmonton and Calgary and everyone gets notified of the date to show up and pick up their tires and done. I am sure we all have enough contacts and friends to be able to make sure the pallet of tires are collected and looked after on the day of arrival,

I have no problem coordinating this strictly cooperative order as I need some of the Dunlop Tires myself for the SV Racing Parts Cup Series so am happy to organize it on a strictly labor of love service basis only,

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please.

The Tires will be in and ready to ship on April 2, immediately following Easter weekend so we all need to be thinking of what we want for bikes either for the year or initially,

For those wanting to use Dunlop Race Tires this year it could be the easy answer,

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Thanks very much for organizing this Blair. I'm in but will likely need someone to pick them up for me.

That is what I am talking about Steve. I am sure that we can all find someone to help out those not immediately in Edmonton or Calgary by grabbing their tires and getting them somewhere safe until the owner can get them, Maybe over to your sisters or out to Stratotech or wherever in any of our cases.

It will all work out,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Dunlop Tire suggestion for cooperative order

:) Hi everyone, Thanks to all of the members who have replied and committed to running Dunlop Tires and participating in the Cooperative Order to get them here at a good price and reasonable shipping by working together and equally sharing all the benefits,

The Pallet is now just over half committed and it is really important to get the order in within the week on this Pallet so even if all you want to do is get a starter set or two, now is the time to commit so that we have the tires well in advance of all of our mutual needs for either track days or the WCC Weekend of Racing at the end of April.

Remember that is only a month away and whether it is a Pallet with the Cooperative Order or much more expensive shipping on our own we have to think of a good week in transit.

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please, and I will email you the Dunlop Price List pdf for you to print, retain, and share the pdf and information with anyone interested,

The prices look good and shipping is working out to about $10 per tire,

Let me know whenever you are ready; This is totally a labor of love and I and everyone involved will all pay exactly the same price and proportional share of shipping as all participants,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair