Fog Buster Breath Guards

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, During and After the Torrential Downpour of Sunday Round 4, a number of members asked me to get them a Fog Buster Breath Guard for their helmets.

Here is the image of them, They are $25 each.
fog_buster_sml.jpg

I brought in 2 extra in Black. I am not going to stock these so if you want one of the two Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get one of them to you,

Everyone who ordered the others can pick them up at Round 5 or Email me at [email protected] to make arrangements to have theirs shipped to them earlier,

These are a great product and excellent for use by all you winter ice racers and sledders as well,

Let me know,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

2 Only of Fog Buster Breath Guards for your Helmets Available

:) Hi everyone, During and After the Torrential Downpour of Sunday Round 4, a number of members asked me to get them a Fog Buster Breath Guard for their helmets.

fog_buster_sml.jpg

I brought in 2 extra in Black. I am not going to stock these so if you want one of the two Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get one of them to you,

Everyone who ordered the others can pick them up at Round 5 or Email me at [email protected] to make arrangements to have theirs shipped to them earlier,

These are a great product and excellent for use by all you winter ice racers and sledders as well,

Let me know,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Two Only of The Fog Buster Breath Guards Available

I have 2 only of these in stock and ready to ship, or for pickup on the 17th at the SV Racing Parts, Track Day Marathon.

Email me Directly to reserve and make arrangements at [email protected]

fog_buster_sml.jpg

Let me know,

Best regards,
Blair