Formula Thunder Twin

Dean

You can always ride my RC51 whenever you are here! Anytime you wish. I don't know if I have room to transport it up to Strat though.

Fireman

Wow. Thanks dean!! I'd love to take you up on that. Lets get those wcc dates finalized and ill have to set it up with you.

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I wouldn't call it a cheater bike, as it has no clear advantage over something like a 1098, 848, RC8, etc. It's just slightly less thundery.

I completely agree. A cheater bike would have to have an unfair advantage. The 675 IMO is at a disadvantage compared to the 1098, 848 and rc8.

JDS

I completely agree. A cheater bike would have to have an unfair advantage. The 675 IMO is at a disadvantage compared to the 1098, 848 and rc8.

AND the RSV4 ;)

But, having said that. The 675 has always been a good bike. The new 675R specs out to be a even better bike. I wouldnt count it out(with the right rider)

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

AND the RSV4 ;)

:) And the good news on that one is that the 848 - 1098 - 1198- RC8-R Riders voted at the AGM along with the others in attendance to allow the RSV4 as an approved bike to race in Formula Thunder.

I remember some "Bring it On" comments being used by some of those riders so I am looking forward to a super year of Formula Thunder Racing,

Have fun everyone,

Best regards,
Blair