FS: 2006 CBR600RR race bike

Mastard

I wasn't going to post this until next year, but let's give it a shot to see who's interested.

2006 Honda CBR600RR
Non-repairable status
Purchased in 2007 from The Chopshop Cycle Salvage in Vancouver with 1,300km
http://www.thechopshopcycle.com/
Engine mods: blueprinted, port & polish, shaved head (for more compression), 5-angle valve grind, adjustable cams, new bearings and crankshaft
Power Commander USBIII
Custom Neils Powerpipes dual exhaust
Dyno tuned by Walt Healy Motorsports with custom map
Brembo master cylinder
Galfer SS brake lines (front and back)
Dual ceramic coated Galfer brake pads, new at end of 2009
Racetech springs (for a 160lb rider)
Scotts steering damper
Elka 2-way adjustable shock
520 DID VM gold x-ring chain
46T aluminum rear sprocket (spare 47T), 15T front sprocket
Sato rearsets
Vortex frame sliders
Ignition switch modification
Chrome double bubble windscreen
Pazzo shorty levers
Newly painted race body work mid-2009, no crashes
Safetywired, compliant to EMRA

$5,500

Attachments

• DSC06351.jpg
    DSC06351.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 102
  • 590850903_raX7B-O-1_b.jpg
    590850903_raX7B-O-1_b.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

Mastard

BUMP!

This bike won 2009 intermediate 600SS first place, 2009 intermediate superbike second place, and 2009 intermediate open sportbike third place.

Remember folks, it's all about the bike, not the rider. FAST bike!! I did some engine work to it and it is a very fast 600.

Mastard

Not just marriage, instant family! Have to say, it was my own doing in this case. I want to find hobbies that A) aren't so expensive and B) I can do with the kids.

Up for trade of a streetbike! Would like to continue riding.

racer51

Trade and cash?

Well, if you'd like to own a legend...my RC51 is titled for the street. It could use new plastic or glass (the last stuff was defective and kept breaking for some reason(s). Other than that it's a still a rocket ship and one of the most desirable sport bikes on the planet.

Now granted, yours has had the ever loving life ridden out of it by you and others...who surely rode it like they didn't own it...but I'd be willing to consider a trade and throw in some cash.

Makes ya' go hmmmmmm eh?

Mastard

The dyno charts come with the bike. I spent $3500 rebuilding the motor. Free Hindle stands. Anyone need a bike??

Last edited: