Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2014 Season is here and now is the time to get prepared for the 2014 at WCC Championship Racing Weekend and any Riding South of the Border you had in mind. I just Shipped Pete deGraaf his Galfer Full Race Brake Pads to Miller for his upcoming season. We all know Pete knows how to brake and knows what works.

I have the Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks still in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP to pass them on the corners and achieved a personal best this past year.

Other Riders new to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series last round.

Other Riders using the 1300 Full Race Brake Pads include Rusty Townsend on the GSXR, Jason K on his KTM RC-8R and John Stroh on his ZX-10R as well as many others,

Former Stratotech and Now AMA in the USA Riders like Pete deGraff and Bhodie Eddie have me ship these pads them to stay on top of their games and tell me these are the best you can ride.

These are Excellent Parts that will serve you well. They wear great and are the AMA Choice of more top teams than any other Full Race Brake Pads.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, They are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Round 1 and The 2014 Season is here and now is the time to get prepared for the 2014 Championships and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

I just Shipped Pete deGraaf his Galfer Full Race Brake Pads to Miller for his upcoming season. We all know Pete knows how to brake hard and knows what works.

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks still in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP enabling him to pass them on the corners and achieve a personal best this past season.

Other Riders new to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series late last season.

Other Riders using the 1300 Full Race Brake Pads include Rusty Townsend on the GSXR, Jason K on his KTM RC-8R and John Stroh on his ZX-10R as well as many others,

Former Stratotech and Now AMA podium finishers in the USA; Riders like Pete deGraff and Bhodie Eddie have me ship these pads them to stay on top of their games and tell me these are the best you can ride.

These are Excellent Parts that will serve you well. They wear great and are the AMA Choice of more top teams than any other Full Race Brake Pads.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, They are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Note: It is very inexpensive to have me ship you the 1300 Brake Pads to your door in advance, These Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads will let you brake Harder, Brake Later, and Brake Deeper into the corners than you probably ever thought possible. They work great. That simple.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Round 3 of The 2014 Season is here and now is the time to get prepared for the 2014 Championships and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks still in stock and if necessary I can still get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

I Ship Pete deGraaf and lots of Top Riders like him his Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for their AMA and other Race Organizations Race seasons. We all know Pete knows how to brake hard and that he knows what works. :)

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP enabling him to pass them on the corners and achieve a personal best this past season.

Other Riders new to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series late last season.

Former Stratotech and Now AMA podium finishers in the USA; Riders like Pete deGraff and Bhodie Eddie have me ship these pads them to stay on top of their games and tell me these are the best you can ride.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Are you coming up for round 3?

Not Round 3 Colin, I have a family commitment that weekend. All Parts are here and ready to ship in plenty of time to install and use on Round 3,

Shipping is not expensive and comes to your door,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Awesomely Good 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads

Hi Everyone, Richard Bolduc just rocked Mission this past weekend and is our latest convert to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads. He is Now a Believer!!

See for yourself or ask Richard just how well the Galfer 1300 Series work in letting you Brake Harder and Later than you ever Thought Possible,

Next Round of The 2014 Season is coming up fast and so are the corners, :) And now is the time to get prepared for the 2014 Championships and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

I Ship Pete deGraaf and lots of Top Riders like him his Galfer Full Race Brake Pads for their AMA and other Race Organizations Race seasons. We all know Pete knows how to brake hard and that he knows what works. :)

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Richard Bolduc just rocked Mission this past weekend and is our latest convert to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads. He is Now a Believer!!

See for yourself or ask Richard just how well the Galfer 1300 Series work in letting you Brake Harder and Later than you ever Thought Possible,

Next Round of The 2014 Season is coming up fast and so are the corners, :) And now is the time to get prepared for the 2014 WCC Championships and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2015 Season is coming up fast and so are the corners, :) And now is the time to get prepared for the 2015 Championships, the Canadian Nationals SuperBike Series and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

See for yourself or ask any of the riders using them, just how well the Galfer 1300 Series work in letting you Brake Harder and Brake Later than you ever Thought Possible,

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks still in stock and if necessary I can get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Riders using these 1300 Series Race Pads are loving them. Just ask Matt Norton how he liked out braking other bikes with more HP enabling him to pass them on the corners and achieve a personal best.

Other Riders Rocking the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads like Colin Lolacher on his ZX-10R reported super performance with big smiles after installing and using the 1300 Series on his bike as did Richard Bolduc who Rocked Mission and Castrol Richard was a track side convert to the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads when he realized he needed brake pads on a road trip to Mission. He is Now a Believer!!

Former Stratotech and Now AMA consistent podium finishers in the USA; Riders: Pete deGraff and Bhodie Eddie have me ship these pads to them in order to stay on top of their games and tell me these are the best Brake Pads you can ride with.

Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads are Excellent Parts that will serve you well. They wear great and are the AMA Choice of more top teams than any other Full Race Brake Pad.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, They are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand for your bike, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Best regards,
Blair

Fireman

I didn't think Pete rode in the 2014 season because he was selling his bike after injuring his pelvis badly? Is he still racing in 2015?

sv-racing-parts

:) Hey everyone, with the Canadian $ the way it is, Now would be an awesome time to book and get your Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads Ordered and shipped to your door.

I have a number of sets in stock from last year when the $ was so much closer to par. Anyone ordering the Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads now can get them at the Par Pricing as long as they are available.

Awesome Offer. Even More Awesome Brake Pads,

Email me Directly at [email protected] for them, Your Bike and your Brakes will Thank you,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, The 2015 Season is coming up fast and so are the corners, :)

And now is the time to get prepared for the 2015 Championships, the Canadian Nationals SuperBike Series and for any Riding South of the Border you have in mind.

Ask any of the riders using them, just how well the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads work to let you Brake Harder, and Brake Later than you ever Thought Possible,

I have the Galfer 1300 Series Full Race Brake Pads for most all the bikes you will run at Castrol or any other tracks here in stock and if necessary I can get the specific set for your bike in and to you on time for any Road Trips you are planning.

Galfer 1300 Series Brake Pads are Excellent Parts that will serve you well.

They wear great, have long life and are the AMA Choice on more top teams bikes than any other Full Race Brake Pad.

Email me Directly at [email protected] and reserve the set you want for your bike today, T

hey are limited quantities due to cost of inventorying these parts so Email today, have a set on hand for your bike, and smile all the way to the Finish Line,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited: