Heads Up on Round 5

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, just a quick heads up on Round 5. I will be coming up for Round 5 for sure so if you have anything you want to have for sure then let me know right away.

This is Summer Season and incredibly busy on every level from Family to Business to Race Commitments and I want to be sure you are all looked after right,

Remember, I am here for you when you need me so give me as much advance notice as you can. Distributor Inventory Levels are at an all time low and many are only stocking what they expect to sell on a month to month basis so don't be disappointed by waiting until the week prior,

Email me Directly at [email protected]

Best regards,
Blair

Lehbs

Hey Blair,
Track Night for the Friday night going on? Need to know so I can book the whole day off work or not.

sv-racing-parts

:) The only way we can do any more track nights is if 15 paying racers guarantee it by signing up. The losses on every track event I put on this season are too high to chance any more events,

Not even a blue sky, Free Pizza and a last minute blast out on EMRA, Edmonton Sportbikez and Face Book was enough to get up past 1/3 of capacity attendance in July,

I wish I could do more or carry more but the interest does not appear to be there for these events this year,

I will however continue to attend and do my best to provide the High Quality support for the club and all of our member as I have for the past 7 or 8 years now,

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you our for Round 5,

Best regards all,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, just a quick heads up on Round 5 Reminder. I will be coming up for Round 5 for sure so if you have anything you want to have for sure then let me know right away.

We are under the 2 week mark and with Holiday Weekends that time is going going gone fast, Email me as quick as you can with your parts requests,

This is Summer Season and incredibly busy on every level from Family to Business to Race Commitments and I want to be sure you are all looked after right,

Remember, I am here for you when you need me so give me as much advance notice as you can.

Distributor Inventory Levels are at an all time low and many are only stocking what they expect to sell on a month to month basis so don't be disappointed by waiting until the week prior to Round 5,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, just a quick heads up on Round 5 Reminder. I will be coming up for Round 5 for sure so if you have anything you want to have for sure then let me know right away.

We are under the 1 week mark and that time is going going gone fast, Email me as quick as you can with your parts requests,

Remember, I am here for you when you need me so give me as much advance notice as you can.

Distributor Inventory Levels are at an all time low and many are only stocking what they expect to sell on a month to month basis so don't be disappointed by waiting any longer,

Best regards,
Blair