Help 07 gsxr 600

teejay

Hey everyone, wondering if anyone would have a spare, LHS stator cover guard for an 07 gsxr 600 that I could buy, or borrow before the race weekend, crashed this past weekend, and would like to replace if I could instead of weld it onto the OEM cover. Also if anyone has experience in how I should get the bolts out of the cover, they broke off inside when in crashed. Hopefully I can get everything sorted out for the double header.

teejay

talk to blair about a woodcraft LHS cover. they come with replaceable skid plates that both hold up well and can be changed easily. it will come with a replacement gasket. post pics of your cover? if what i expect happened, a bolt extractor would probably do the trick. http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brow...amaged+Bolt+Extractor+Set,+4-Pc.jsp?locale=en

I have talked to blair hopefully i will see the part for friday so i will be at the track trying to get everything out and clean. hopefully I do not mess up the thread I have never had to do this before.

Attachments

• 967554_10153206972225057_1939219072_n.jpg
    967554_10153206972225057_1939219072_n.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 15

macbayne

I have talked to blair hopefully i will see the part for friday so i will be at the track trying to get everything out and clean. hopefully I do not mess up the thread I have never had to do this before.

exercise patience and you will be g2g.