Huge thanks

twidders

This weekend was a great reminder of one of the reasons that I love racing. The community of people that gather for the track events are a wonderful asset to this sport.

As some of you know, my bike was having issues....noise in the engine...the bad kind. I am greatful that Doug Clavier came along and offered his expertise and suggestions of easy places to open up and look. His inspections found nothing...so we dug further.

I want to send out a HUGE THANKS out to Cory Crowe. He so graciously offered to help out and worked so hard with Rusty that day tearing my bike down to a skelaton. By days end the engine was removed right there in my disaster zone of a pit. Sorry Dan ;) Also thanks to Chuck Downie for jumping in and helping out with the final engine drop and agreeing to take it home with you. You and Angel have been awesome to deal with so far.

During all this hard work Rusty made me use his bike to practice with on Saturday and then race with on Sunday. Reluctantly I took him up on the offer. The bike did back to back races all day. I think overall it was a sucessful race weekend. Did a 3rd place in womens open but didn't produce much for stellar results in the other races, but considering it was an unfamiliar borrowed bike that I REALLY didn't want to crash, I am content.

So huge thanks and appreciation to everyone who helped out that day :D Your generosity will be remembered forever. I will bring the cold ones next round.

To top that day off, I ended up leaving my helmet, gloves and chest protector by the hot pit exit after the races. Thanks to Jason Kolmatycki for posting up and keeping my gear safe.

Trina Widders
EMRA #28