Its Official, All the Distributors are Increasing the Chain and Sprocket Pricing

sv-racing-parts

Hi Everyone, Its Official Now: All the Distributors are Increasing their Chain and Sprocket Pricing, effective February 20th, right after the Indianapolis Dealer Show.

I have received the Official Notifications from the Distributors that they are Increasing the Chain and Sprocket Pricing by 15% on all Chain and Sprocket orders not in place at the end of the Indianapolis Dealer Show and Effective Immediately as of February 20th.

For the First Time I am offering up a Group Buy - Pre-order on the 520 Chain and Sprockets Combinations that I have been providing for the last number of years.

Here is how it works for pricing:

For most bikes, The Japanese made High Quality EK-SRX Gold Chain including matching Rivet Master Link and your choice of 520 Front Steel and Rear PBI Black Hard Anodized 520 Sprocket, $174.95 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada, Think HP up to 105 HP.

Bikes with more Horse Power? generally the later 2006 and up 600 - 750 Super Sport, and some SuperBike, Use the EK-MVXZ for $204.95 all in Shipped Free, Think 110 - 135 HP

Riding the monster bikes, GSXR 1000, CBR 1000RR, ZX10R, Ducati 1098-1198 Super HP bikes, then order the Combinations with the EK-ZZZ Chain. Add on $30 for the ZZZ Chain, for $234.95 all in Shipped Free to your door anywhere in the USA. Think 140 HP and up and the ZZZ will Handle it.

These are great prices for excellent quality parts.

I will make one large order for the 520 Chain and Sprockets on the 19th of February to get us all the best current pricing just before pricing goes up on the 20th. The Chain and Sprocket Combinations will be shipped out as soon as they arrive about a week later.

If you are thinking that you will want to replace your Chain and Sprockets in the next six months it would be well worth your while to Email me Directly at [email protected] and get your parts while they remain at the prices I have maintained for my fellow EMRA Members over the past 4 years,

You can also visit me at my web site, www.svracingparts.com for more great SV Racing Parts and Accessories for your bikes,,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you for the parts you want and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I got a gearing get at the beginning of last season. The PBI sprockets are SUPER lightweight.

sv-racing-parts

Group Buy Pricing and Shipping to EMRA Members

:) Hi Thanks, Yes these are excellent quality parts that provide great value and perform like Champions,

Email me Directly with your Bike model and Year along with your gearing choices,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair