Knox Contour Back Protectors In Stock and Ready to Ship

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I still have a few of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and one of all the sizes of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

Email me at [email protected] and I will ship any of these items to your door.

These really are the best of the very best.

The Knox Armour is as good as it gets for top quality protective gear. Don't fall into the cheap is good enough trap,

If you come off your bike you want to get up and walk away. Back Protectors are mandatory for a good reason.

knoxcontourbackProtector.jpg

The Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors are in stock at the distributors and I will bring them in for you as you request them at the same prices as Sport Bike Track Gear, the North and South American Distributors. I am looking after the Pacific Northwest and Canada for them.

Email me directly at [email protected] I have your Knox Body Armour in stock and ready for you right away,

knox_cross_shorts400b.jpg

The Handroid Gloves are so good, Worn by a number of our EMRA Race Clubs top Championship Racers.

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and view a sample of all the great products and then Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure everything is correct and get you looked after right away,

I also have lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Parts that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS 19 X 18 -20 Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well as Galfer SS Lines, Race Brake Pads, and Super Deals on Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

Whenever you need anything, Let me know, I will ship to you right away and get you a great deal on the best parts,

See you all soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

Racin Jason

Just a quick plug for Knox gear. I switched from my previous go to back protector after an incident in Calgary where I was hit in the back by a bike going into a wall. I think the back protector did its job basically but I started to wonder if there was back protection that gave a more comprehensive coverage and therefore "better" protection. (Especially bellow the waist line, where protection is sparse at best IMO)
After some research and looking at the Knox product I decided to give it a try.
Now crash protection is a funny thing. Its hard to know what works, what works well and what doesn't work at all until you have the unfortunate circumstances to test them out. An experience we all try to avoid.
Two seasons ago I was in the process of saving a huge slide, but in doing so I cut back in front of a following rider. I was T-boned in a fairly violent manner. My Knox back protector saved me from any back damage at all. This is quite the testament considering the closing speed of the following rider, the angle of collision and my vulnerable position hanging off the bike. I walked away to fix the bike and get ready to restart the race, even though I had torn up my shoulder pretty bad in the crash.
Having taken substantial shots from behind before, I was quite pleased how the product preformed in this instance.
Also I had been running the same gloves since I started racing (Crash tested, tried and true) and tried on a pair of Knox gloves and I liked the fit. So I switched and after a season they still look like brand new. I have yet to crash test them but by the feel of the quality I'm sure they will pass the test. Just a note, I have worn out a pair of my goto brand gloves every year that I have raced. So the fact that the Knox gloves are still in awesome shape after their first year makes them a quality product in my books.
My 2 cents

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I still have a few of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and one of all the sizes of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

The Knox Armour is as good as it gets for top quality protective gear. Don't fall into the cheap is good enough trap,

If you come off your bike you want to get up and walk away. Back Protectors are mandatory for a good reason.

The Knox Padded Race Shorts, and Knox Chest Protectors are in stock at the distributors and I will bring them in for you as you request them at the same prices as Sport Bike Track Gear, the North and South American Distributors. I am looking after the Pacific Northwest and Canada for them.

Email me directly at [email protected] I have your Knox Body Armour in stock and ready for you right away,

knoxchestprotector.jpg

The Handroid Gloves are so good, Worn by a number of our EMRA Race Clubs top Championship Racers.

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com and view a sample of all the great products and then Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will make sure everything is correct and get you looked after right away,

I also have lots of Pit Bull Stands and all the other Great Parts that I bring to the track for you, Including Brembo RCS 19 X 18 -20 Master Cylinders, and the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinder as well as Galfer SS Lines, Race Brake Pads, and Super Deals on Chain and Sprocket Combinations,

Whenever you need anything, Let me know, I will ship to you right away and get you a great deal on the best parts,

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

x Contour Back Protectors In Stock and Ready to Ship

knoxchestprotector.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

knoxchestprotector.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Knox Contour Back Protectors In Stock and Ready to Bring to Edmonton on the 20th,

:) Hi Everyone, Here is a Heads Up Reminder,

I have 2 Only of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and One Only of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

These parts can still come up with me on for Pick Up on Friday the 20th of April in Edmonton,

Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after,

knoxchestprotector.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

See you all soon,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Here is a Heads Up Reminder, I just got in one of each size of the Knox Black Handroid Gloves. These the best of the best Gloves for Race and Track use, Email me at [email protected] for a set,

Same price for you to have them in Edmonton as buying direct from Importer,

I have 2 Only of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors and One Only of the terrific Knox Handroid Gloves left in Stock and ready to ship to my fellow EMRA members.

These parts can still come up with me on for Pick Up on Friday the 20th of April in Edmonton,

Email me at [email protected] and I will get you looked after,

knoxchestprotector.jpg

BlackKnoxHandroid.jpg

See you all soon,

Blair