Lap Times

cyclecrazy

I was checking my lap times to figure out for sure my PB as well as my averages, low and behold I have a 0:55 3 and a few other anomolies. Is there any way for me to edit the high times of cool laps and the low times that we all know I have not performed?

sand.man

I've got the same thing, I asked Ian about it and he said they were working on a way to allow you to edit your laps... But until then just make everyone believe it's for real.

Fireman

I still think the fastest way around strat is straight through three to corner 7. Then you would skip all of that turning business that just gets in the way of WOT

I think some people have thought about that route, but maybe opted out a little too late or couldn't quit make it back to the track. I like the :55.3 though, Dave can you show me how you did it?

ian

If any of you, like Dave, have optimistic lap times that you would like removed, send me an email with your full name and bike number and I'll try and get them deleted. It would also be helpful and save me time if you knew what event the time occurred in.

I believe Derek tried the ultimate shortcut by exiting the track just before turn 5 and then rejoining the track at the exit of turn 1, it was brilliant except for the small detail of not actually crossing the start/ finish line and therefore losing a lap.

Ian

[email protected]

cyclecrazy

I think some people have thought about that route, but maybe opted out a little too late or couldn't quit make it back to the track. I like the :55.3 though, Dave can you show me how you did it?

I am pretty sure you just need to take out the front brake pads, remove the lever and hang on! OOh, you also need Kenda Tires!