looking for RC51 parts

Dean

I have a set of throttle bodies, air intake, stock headers, stock cans, and a few rear wheels that need a bit of repair. All the rest I keep for my SP1 as spares.

EdmontonRC51

I dont need any of that stuff at the moment. Is the airbox stock or aftermarket? This is my streetbike so looking for unrashed aftermarket parts. If anyone is looking for these parts I ll pass your info on. any leads where I can find exhaust, wheels, stabilizer, rearsets or clip ons or CF airbox?

Thanks
Shane

P.S is there any other Alberta forums worth trying?

Dean

Air intake, not airbox. My airbox is a Durbahn, and they are rare! I'm in BC, and I seriously doubt you are going to find parts locally. We can't get parts locally here either, save for ordering up rearsets from Sato (the only brand that still makes RC51 parts).

Your best bet is speedzilla.com forums.

Fireman

I dont need any of that stuff at the moment. Is the airbox stock or aftermarket? This is my streetbike so looking for unrashed aftermarket parts. If anyone is looking for these parts I ll pass your info on. any leads where I can find exhaust, wheels, stabilizer, rearsets or clip ons or CF airbox?

Thanks
Shane

P.S is there any other Alberta forums worth trying?

You can try Edmonton sport riders ( http://www.edmontonsportriderz.com/ )

I know of a few guys running RC51's there.

EdmontonRC51

Thanks fireman and dean, I just moved here from burnaby so im unfamilar with the edmonton scene. I ll have to try to get out to stratotech this year and run my SM or RC on trackdays.