Looking for Round 6/7 pics

piglet

I'm looking for pictures from the morning of Round 6 so I can choose a plaque pic.

or I know there were a lot of random pics being taken from misc photogs as well on Sunday. Those may also be nice to check out.

Who were the photographers out there? Any with websites?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as the deadline is fast approaching.

Fireman

Hi Piglet. I'm John's friend the Art Photographery. I do have some shots of you. I recently posted them on my album here on EMRA. I also posted them on my website here:http://www.dansunphotos.com/Cars/At-the-Races/i-4mf4QRv

I took almost 300 shots that day, I'd be suprised if I missed anyone.

Daniel

If you have any of the black number 9 bike, I would be interested in purchasing one. I have seen your work in the fire station as well. Very cool stuff.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Hi Piglet. I'm John's friend the Art Photographery. I do have some shots of you. I recently posted them on my album here on EMRA. I also posted them on my website here:http://www.dansunphotos.com/Cars/At-the-Races/i-4mf4QRv

I took almost 300 shots that day, I'd be suprised if I missed anyone.

Daniel

I hope you have some of Red 86... please!!! I should be colourful enough to really pop with your photography edits. I can't wait to see/buy what you have of me!
Thanks

JDS

Dan

Can U explain the 12 x 16 or bigger Pics.
Would these be something that U would print?

Thx

teejay

I'm looking for pictures from the morning of Round 6 so I can choose a plaque pic.

or I know there were a lot of random pics being taken from misc photogs as well on Sunday. Those may also be nice to check out.

Who were the photographers out there? Any with websites?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as the deadline is fast approaching.

also Epicphotos is currently uploading pics from round 7

DanSun Photos

Dan

Can U explain the 12 x 16 or bigger Pics.
Would these be something that U would print?

Thx

Hi John, thanks for mentioning my work here. I have 2 labs I work with. I don't do any home printing. I use a lab in Vancouver for prints on metal (...very very cool, my house is full of them) and a local lab for prints on paper that I frame myself. Most of my clients purchase 20x30 or 30x40 on metal. The image in printed into a flat piece of aluminum and a hanging bar is added on the back. The same lab now offers printing onto metal paper which I haven't tried yet but am waiting for an excuse to order one.

JDS

^^^ I C. Sounds interesting.
Is there any way of posting all the Pics from the races in the standard form, & then have the riders pic which ones they want modified?

DanSun Photos

^^^ I C. Sounds interesting.
Is there any way of posting all the Pics from the races in the standard form, & then have the riders pic which ones they want modified?

HI John, I have over 300 images from Sunday. For some riders like yourself and Shane I have several images. It's just too many to post all of them. I am continuing to work through the best ones I have. Many of you have emailed me with your numbers and I'm working through those first. Thanks again John.:)

JDS

HI John, I have over 300 images from Sunday. For some riders like yourself and Shane I have several images. It's just too many to post all of them. I am continuing to work through the best ones I have. Many of you have emailed me with your numbers and I'm working through those first. Thanks again John.:)

No probs Dan, thank U. These Pics are fantastic.

I dont fully understand your process. But I do know that the other photographers take 700 - 1000 pics & display them on thier websites.
I just thought it might be less time consuming if U let the riders decide which Pics they want U to enhance.

sand.man

No probs Dan, thank U. These Pics are fantastic.

I dont fully understand your process. But I do know that the other photographers take 700 - 1000 pics & display them on thier websites.
I just thought it might be less time consuming if U let the riders decide which Pics they want U to enhance.

I was wondering the same thing, I need 4 pictures for my plaques and I really like Dan's post-editing, but I'm a bit choosey on the angle/location of the pics I like, would love to be able to say "Hey I like these four shots" and go from there.

DanSun Photos

I was wondering the same thing, I need 4 pictures for my plaques and I really like Dan's post-editing, but I'm a bit choosey on the angle/location of the pics I like, would love to be able to say "Hey I like these four shots" and go from there.

Okay, I don't usually like showing the unedited images but I see your point. I did take 300 shots but each shot has 3 exposures and some shots aren't suitable for my type of processing. I will post all the shots that I can process here on the album I already started and you guys can let me know which ones you want me to process.

Thanks
Daniel