May 22nd Track Day

CaptainOil

Just wondering if anyone was snapping photos on May 22nd. It was my first track day and I would be interested to see some photos.

BrandonBates

I saw a photographer out there but no one has said who it was or where the pictures are. Wouldn't mind seeing them myself....

Philsner

That was me out there. My bike was not track ready so I thought I would get as close to the track as I could without a bike... ;)

Send me your bike/gear description and I will try and find you in the pile of photos. I snapped almost 2000 shots. After removing all of the chaff, I got it down to about 500 decent shots.

BrandonBates

That was me out there. my bike was not track ready so I thought I would get as close to the track as I could without a bike... ;)

Send me your bike/gear description and I will try and find you in the pile of photos. I snapped almost 2000 shots. After removing all of the chaff, I got it down to about 500 decent shots.

Hey that's great! Thanks...

I was riding the plasma blue 2012 ZX10R. Full black and white alpine stars gear with a black shoei helmet.

My email is [email protected].

anything you send would be greatly appreciated! !

CaptainOil

That was me out there. My bike was not track ready so I thought I would get as close to the track as I could without a bike... ;)

Awesome! I would definitely like to get my hands on a few. I have some pals that are interested too. We were riding in the novice group.

- Green kawasaki z1000 wearing a black and white suit and a green helmet
- Orange KTM SuperDuke wearing a red suit and red/black helmet
- Silver and blue Ducati Monster wearing a red suit and a Rossi chicken helmet

email: [email protected]

G.NYUS

Awesome. I was wondering if any pics were gonna come up :)

See if you have any of Red #55, black upper/white lower, red/black AStars suit, black Helmet.

Thanks! No rush tho, I'm sure you'll get lots of requests.

[email protected]