Miller - USBA - Oct 6-7

buellish

This is the last race of the year for the USBA, and usually it is the full track, 4.5 miles, 23 turns. If you've done it you will go back for more. Right now they don't think they will have enough riders to pay for the track, so if you want to race the full track and will commit, get in touch with them and let them know.

There is also a track day put on by Miller on the Friday (Oct 5), so you can get a lot of track time in.

Talking to the exec last weekend they have had interest from riders in Colorado as well, so it might come together.

Regardless, this is still the best facility around and they are great club to race with if. There are lots of Canadians (Albertan's) down there, and they are more than happy to take our money!

Contact info:

http://www.utahsba.com/racing/

[email protected]

[email protected]

sv-racing-parts

Miller - USBA - Oct 6-7 Shark Fins Mandatory Requirement

:) Miller is a superb Track to ride, no doubt about it. Everyone who is planning on attending needs to remember that All AMA Tracks and Events now require you to have a Shark Fin Installed on your Swing Arm to keep all appendages from being caught between the Chain and Rear Sprocket,

This is a no exception mandatory rule and Miller will not allow you on the track without one,

There is still time for me to bring them in and have them at Stratotech for you on the September 6th SV Racing Parts Track Night for pick up,

Email me if you would like one there for you at [email protected] No PM Please, Email comes directly to me and I can help you out right away,

Have Fun,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Shark Fin Required at Miller and all AMA Events in USA

:) HI Everyone, just a quick reminder that if you are heading for Miller and or any of the AMA Events in the USA this fall or over the winter you will need to acquire and install the Shark Fin just in front of your Rear Sprocket on the bottom of your Swing Arm.

Email me Right Away if you need one at [email protected] and I will have it ready for you to pick up at the SV Racing Parts Pre-Race Weekend Track Night on Thursday the 6th or anytime during the Race Weekend,

Let me know right away, it won't be long now,

Best regards,
Blair

Spooner

Trucks, we need more trucks.

From what I am aware of, pretty much the whole Empire Team is heading down, (plus starpower and a yankee) Makes for 7 bodies & bikes so far. I've volunteered my trailers if need be, the small one is full with four bikes and the big one; I'm sure we could get six in there...

But, so far it’s just my truck, so... Yeah, we need wheels.

~S

ElderadoRacing

I know I am in, plus Geoff G., Ali Cohen, and possibly one other. So my rig is full but you EMRA guys need to make the trip. This could be an epic year. Once they figure out the track we should look at getting garages in the same block. Makes for a fun time at night drinking beers.

Cheers,

Matt.

Fireman

Hi Matt. Scott and I are registered. Let's book the garages ASAP. Give me a call at 993-6620.

Racin Jason

Trucks, we need more trucks.

From what I am aware of, pretty much the whole Empire Team is heading down, (plus starpower and a yankee) Makes for 7 bodies & bikes so far. I've volunteered my trailers if need be, the small one is full with four bikes and the big one; I'm sure we could get six in there...

But, so far it’s just my truck, so... Yeah, we need wheels.

~S
Hmmm. Interesting

Dave86

A few people have asked me about insurance, and the link in Matt's post from last year's thread isn't working so here's one that is:

https://www.travelunderwriters.com/consumerexpress-app/VerifyPartner.b2c?pc=ATB000

Click "get started", then ATB Travel Protection Premium One Trip, Travel Medical Insurance - Worldwide.

Click Next, this is the important one - check off "Professional Sports and Participation in Speed Contests Rider".

That gives you up to $10M coverage, and it quotes me at under $100 with no deductible.