Need one more rider for Endurance race

racer51

Hi, All.

51racing is planning to enter the MIGHTY 1995 CBR600F3 in the endurance race. We're already sponsoring the talented and mischevious Rusty Townsend and along with a secret "super rider" (Aaron Cluff if he agrees), we have room for one more rider for a total team of 4.

We'll run with 3 if need be, but if you'd like to get involved, please reply to this thread or send an email to [email protected].

Estimated costs:
Entry $475
Tires $380
Fuel $70
Total $925
Divided by 4 = $231.25 for you

Where else can you get in a solid hour of racing (3 x 20 minutes) on someone elses bike for $231.25?

Valentino, Nicky, Ben or Royce, you interested? :D

Last edited:

Spooner

Best of luck to you and your team in the race.

Points I learnt from last year, 3 riders is the most you want to ride. More than that and your wasting time changing off riders.

You'll want each rider to go as long as they can go, about 45+ minutes. Then your coming in for fuel and a rider change.

You'll want a four and/or fifth guy to help in the pits. One timing the rider and helping in the pits with a fire extinguisher. Last part is required while fuelling.

And try your best not to wad your shit, especially if its not your bike.

Again, good luck to all who are participating.

~S

racer51

Best of luck to you and your team in the race.

Points I learnt from last year, 3 riders is the most you want to ride. More than that and your wasting time changing off riders.

You'll want each rider to go as long as they can go, about 45+ minutes. Then your coming in for fuel and a rider change.

You'll want a four and/or fifth guy to help in the pits. One timing the rider and helping in the pits with a fire extinguisher. Last part is required while fuelling.

And try your best not to wad your shit, especially if its not your bike.

Again, good luck to all who are participating.

~S

Good points, but then I'm eating two of three shares in $$$. Regardless, the CBR "might" not win so the whole timing and all that are less critical.

Now that you put it that way...a full track day is a lot more riding for a lot less money!

racer51

Thanks everyone for asking but 51racing will not be entering the endurance race this year.

Best of luck to all entrants!