Picture Plaques for 2014

Goatse

Hey all,

I've recently taken over the responsibility of handling the picture plaques for this year. So instead of trying to figure out how to word everything I'm just going to plagiarize one of Trina's old threads. For anyone who doesn't know, if you have had a podium in any of the classes, you are eligible to get a picture plaque made up that will list any podiums you had throughout the season. An important note for this year compared to last, is we will be splitting the costs with whoever wants one. Sorry, but new track, new costs, we had to make cuts somewhere. The championship trophies are still free. :D Here is the PayPal link for that part, http://emra.ca/index.php?pageid=payments

Anyway, (excuse any errors. Like I said, I stole this)

Please see me, or massage me ASAP for submitting your awesome pictures for your picture plaque, as this date is quickly approaching. Keep in mind that this year we are putting a maximum of 7 podiums on one plaque. There is a possibility that more than one race class will be on the same plaque, however, you may receive more than one plaque depending on the total number of podiums. Therefore, the bottom line is that you may need to submit more than one picture. I think most of you know who you are, but if you are unsure of the number of pics required, email me and I will tell you.

Alana (Jon Bullee/Black #6's wife, from ANH Photo) will be supplying the pictures to the EMRA club and we are graciously providing them free of charge to the racers. So feel free to make our jobs easier and choose your favorite picture for us. If you are eligible for just one picture, please only send one.

Send me an email to [email protected] with "EMRA -NAME and racer # BLACK OR RED" in the subject. Go through Alana's great picture selection, say which round, date, and picture # you are wanting, and we will make that happen.

As an alternative, you may provide any picture that you like by any of the other great photographers out there, however you will be responsible to complete the transaction, and simply email it directly to me. The pic will be 5 x7 so make sure it is a few mb or else it may print out blurry. Please get permission to use the photos as the club will not be responsible for any copyright violations.

To those of you that have already submitted photos early, (nobody actually has yet) I will reply to everyone that I have received, so if I didn't reply I may not have received it so double check with me.

Contact me if you have any questions. Thanks Everyone.

Dana Draper

If you don't know who I am at the track, my number is listed below, I ride a grey/black/red R6, and my hair is super awesome like Thor's.

Last edited:

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
I can also be contacted for this as well, as some of you already have. Dana and I are tag teaming the trophy/plaque awards this year. Eiffel Tower style... Eiffel Tower massage style.

Ryno

Hey Dana you will have to fix the link to your email account. When you click on the link it autofills Trina's email. If people don't pay attention, then trina will start getting alot of messages!

DEFBOY35

is there a deadline for this?
as i would still like to wait to see pics from the last rounds and hopefully have one of each paint scheme and or different bike that got me through the season, haha
on a side note, do plaques become cheaper with said massages? if so, i will delegate team republics captain ryan to take care of said massages

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
is there a deadline for this?
as i would still like to wait to see pics from the last rounds and hopefully have one of each paint scheme and or different bike that got me through the season, haha
on a side note, do plaques become cheaper with said massages? if so, i will delegate team republics captain ryan to take care of said massages

Shane I'm sure if you keep an eye out for the postings of round 5/6 photos and get them to us soon there won't be a problem. Naturally, a firm deadline will be posted on this forum later on as we get closer to know what that date should be. For now, just get them to us ASAP.

I'm not she what you mean by "said messages" but I hope this clears up some confusion...

7 podiums per plaque, so...
If you have 3 plaques coming your way (15 or more podiums) you can provide 3 different pictures or we will delagate the ones to you that we think make you look super awesome.
Plaques are not $25 each. It is a fee we are using to help recoup some costs of the expensive trophies/plaques we present to the racers. Therefore, you pay $25 to Dana or myself or the paypal link and then it doesn't matter whether you're getting 1 plaque or 10. One time fee, for you special deal! ;)