Pirelli Press Release - April 21/10

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 21, 2010

Pirelli Announces New Contingency

and Vendor for 2010

Toronto, ON: Orion Motorsports is excited to announce Pirelli’s new partnership with XTRM Sports Network as their new contingency provider for Canada.

XTRM is a powerful networked community that helps you grow business by connecting motivated athletes, organizations, promoters, fans and friends. Focusing on three main areas; Promotion, Sponsorship and performance Payout in the form of a Visa Debit Card.

With a high level of focus placed on Performance Payouts, racers will experience a smoother and faster contingency payout process. With online registration and club submission of race results, no longer are forms required to be completed after every event.

“For contingency to be paid in timely matter, it is imperative that each rider takes the time to register on www.pirelliawards.com. Racers will be issued a Visa Debit Card that their earnings will applied to”explains Kevin Graham, Owner of Orion Motorsports.”

Orion Motorsports would also like to welcome Clint McBain and Acceleration Racing into our network of Pirelli vendors. Acceleration Racing will be the new Pirelli Race Tire vendor in Alberta and will offer track side support and sales at all regional races with the CMRA (Calgary-South), EMRA (Edmonton-North), as well as select track days hosted throughout the province. Clint is a long time Pirelli racer and carries a vast wealth of experience in both the Pirelli product itself and bike set up. “Clint will be a very big asset to our Pirelli racers in the Alberta region, we are very excited to have him as part of the team,” states Graham.

Please contact your local trackside Pirelli vendor for additional information.

Alberta Pirelli Race/TrackDay Tire Vendor
Clint McBain
AccelerationRacing
p: 403.999-3546
f: 866.467-9445
accelerationracing.com
clint@accelerationracing.com

Yes, I have access to 16.5" tires in the 120/75R420(16.5)& 190/65R420 (16.5) in either the SC1 or SC2 compound. I have a couple fronts in the SC1 compound, in my warehouse, but no rears. If you want them, please let me know ASAP and I will see if I can get them added to another order I have coming this Friday.

Let me know