Pit Bull Fork Lift Front Stands, Pit Bull NewFront Stand and Pit Bull SS Rear Stands

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone I am bringing up the last of my In Stock Pit Bull Fork Lift With Converter Front Stands, Pit Bull NewFront Stands and Pit Bull SS Rear Stands for Round 5 for the 12th - 14th Race Weekend,

The Pit Bull Fork Lift With Converter Front Stands are really great allowing you the ability to choose to either lift your bike from under the forks or from the Steering Stem to support you bike solidly when working on it, The Standard Steering Stem Pin for the bike of your choice is included,

ForkLiftConverter2.jpg

The Pit Bull NewFront Stand is $190 all in and includes your Pit Bull Pin for the Stem on your bike, These are great, and this a a super price all in and ready for you to pick up and use this weekend.

Anyone with a Pit Bull will tell you that you will not find a better, longer lasting Front Stand anywhere or a more stable way to support your bike,

PitBullNewFrontStand.jpg

The Pit Bull SS Rear Stand is $170 all in and are as good as it gets for Super Quality Rear Stands.

These lift from your Bikes Rear Swing Arm Spools or from the Swing Arm itself if you need to do a repair or find it necessary for any reason,

PitBullSSRearStand.jpg

Email me Directly for them at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone I am coming up to the Banquet on the 2nd and can bring the last of my In Stock Pit Bull Fork Lift With Converter Front Stands, Pit Bull NewFront Stands and Pit Bull SS Rear Stands with me for anyone wants Pit Bull Stands,

The Pit Bull Fork Lift With Converter Front Stands are really great at allowing you the ability to choose to either lift your bike from under the forks or from the Steering Stem to support you bike solidly when working on it, The Standard Steering Stem Pin for the bike of your choice is included, $225 all in,

ForkLiftConverter2.jpg

The Pit Bull NewFront Stand is $190 all in and includes your Pit Bull Pin for the Stem on your bike, These are great, and this a a super price all in.

Anyone with a Pit Bull will tell you that you will not find a better, longer lasting Front Stand anywhere or a more stable way to support your bike,

PitBullNewFrontStand.jpg

The Pit Bull SS Rear Stand is $170 all in and are as good as it gets for Super Quality Rear Stands.

These lift from your Bikes Rear Swing Arm Slider Spools or from the Swing Arm itself if you need to do a repair or find it necessary for any reason,

PitBullSSRearStand.jpg

Email me Directly for them at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair