Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy from SV Racing Parts

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, This will be the last Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy Offered.

Anyone who participated in the Group Buy Last Year will tell you that the the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint has to be the sweetest way to haul your bike on a trailer. Check with Todd, Rick N., Pierre-Paul, or any of the other participants, and see how they like their Pit Bull Trailer Restraints,

You simply roll your bike over the Trailer Restraint Plates and your bike is captured and restrained for you.

pitbulltrailerrestraint.jpg

The Group Buy Pricing is $299.99 all in delivered to Stratotech, No other costs at all,

All you need to do is Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, Thanks to all who have responded and participated in the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy from SV Racing Parts.

With the Group Buy all your costs in getting the Trailer Restraint for your bike up to you in Edmonton are being looked after by SV Racing Parts,

These need to be ordered and shipped up to me, so time is now closing in for orders to be delivered for the July Double Header Weekend,

Email me Directly as soon as possible at [email protected], and I will PayPal invoice you for your Trailer Restraint System and get you looked after right away,

These are really sweet systems for single handedly loading and restraining your bike in any trailer,

You simply roll your bike over the Trailer Restraint Plates and your bike is captured and restrained automatically for you.

The Group Buy Pricing is $299.99 all in delivered to Stratotech, No other costs at all,

All you need to do is Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, There is still time to get in on the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy from SV Racing Parts

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Spooner

Just a bump for Blaire.

This IS the best way to load and secure your bike. Once your locked in you NEVER have to worry about if your bike is still standing upright, after you hit that nasty bump in the road that you couldn't avoid.

I love mine, you all should get one too.

Cheers,

~S

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, We are down to the last chance to get in on the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy from SV Racing Parts

If you are on the fence, now is the time to say Yes to yourself. Your bike will thank you,

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will get you looked after right away,

Blair