Race Number Reserve List (2013)

yak

Hello again

Note: returning racers automatically have their numbers reserved until Round 1 in 2013.

It is that time already (at least for some people).

If you are new to racing or want to change numbers for 2013 please post to this thread requesting the number that you would like to reserve. (Red numbers are for Novice and Intermediate racers whereas black numbers are for Expert racers.)

Please include your name (I don't know all of the user names) in your request. Also if you have not raced with the EMRA previously and you do not have a race license with a recognized road racing organization (see the rule book) then you will need to message me the specifics of your racing background and or plans for licensing.

The first thing that you need to do is check the 2012 Rider Directory.

http://www.emra.ca/Downloadable Forms/RacerDirectory.pdf

This will tell you which numbers are already reserved before you submit your request.

Number Changes for 2013

Released Red Numbers Now Available for 2013

New Red Number Racers

5 Frank Barry
7 Grant Smith
Darel Mesher
9 Mike Nyberg (held in 2012)
11 Colin Lolacher
Mike Keller
(held in 2012)
Aleks Vuckovic
27 Bayne Purcell
33 Sean Smith
34 Lyndon Stinson
37 Bruce Simms
41 Yevgeniy Lonkin
Justin Heitt*
Warren Schmitz*
58 DJ Karimwabo
Dominic Poulin*
80 Jason Henton
86 Brian Worsdall
146 Danny Grenier
151 Rick Newcombe
225 Steve Wilson
249 Eric Swayze
411 Tricia Reese

New/Returning Black Number Racers
2 Ben Trahan
7 Rob Guy
8 Neil Carlson
22 Matt Norton
31 Mike Yurko
32 Troy Miller
37 Norm Dickson
55 Kent Reeves
58 Kevin Peters
70 Norbert Dworzynski
82 Scott Paras
86 Dave Kendal
142 Dean Drolet

Notes
* Rider needs to obtain a race license

Last edited by a moderator:

Dean

In years past, I've been 42x, but perhaps I should take 142 for EMRA instead. If possible, I'd like to do that instead of sporting the X. I'm hoping to run more rounds than just WCC this year.

beatupbandit

34 Red Lyndon Stinson

Also, I mailed in my application form for membership and I have not seen the cheque come out. Just curious if you have it. And I have a 2011 CMRA Ametuer license.

Last edited:

yak

In years past, I've been 42x, but perhaps I should take 142 for EMRA instead. If possible, I'd like to do that instead of sporting the X. I'm hoping to run more rounds than just WCC this year.

Hi Dean

How green is your lawn? (I'm looking at snow banks.)

The x's are still alive in Edmonton, but if you prefer 142 we can do that too. Let me know your [FONT=&quot]preference[/FONT].

Regards,

Todd

yak

34 Red Lyndon Stinson

Also, I mailed in my application form for membership and I have not seen the cheque come out. Just curious if you have it. And I have a 2011 CMRA Ametuer license.

Hi Lyndon

I've got you marked down for #34 and I'm checking on the mail pick-up re your cheque.

Regards,

Todd

Dean

Yeah, let's do 142. Putting a black bit of electical tape is easy, and makes it far easier to read for the staff.

yak

Hello people

I've made the updates for the most recent requests.

If there are any errors please drop me a note.

Regards,

Todd

P.S. Dean I've seen your strategy: a "1" is lighter than an "X" by 50%; nice move. :)

macbayne

In for 27 there, todd. might have taken me a few months, but i got around to getting back to you! ah, 27. i think that is a fast number.

Thanks,
Bayne

yak

In for 27 there, todd. might have taken me a few months, but i got around to getting back to you! ah, 27. i think that is a fast number.

Thanks,
Bayne

Cool, I'm a fan of retired 27 too.

Last edited:

madmax

If you dont register for round one your number is up for grabs the same thing happened to me a couple years ago! came out for round 2 and another guy was running my number i had to change it.

Fireman

X will only be allowed for out of town riders during the western Canadian championships.

You must register in round 1 or reserve your number in order to keep it. You can imagine how difficult it is for registration to hold numbers based on who they "think" may show or not show throughout the season.

yak

Hi guys

I know the importance of having the peace of mind that your numbers are yours when you show up at the track.

This thread helps, but it isn't perfect. I've noted 37R for Bruce and 80R for Jason.

Best regards,

Todd

cpt.pressure

Hi guys

I know the importance of having the peace of mind that your numbers are yours when you show up at the track.

This thread helps, but it isn't perfect. I've noted 37R for Bruce and 80R for Jason.

Best regards,

Todd

Thank you Todd.