REDLINE Engine Performance / Michelin Tires Announcement

Michelin Man

Due to the overwhelming response for trackside support at all tracks REDLINE Engine Performance / Michelin Tires, will now be offering two new services.

1.) REDLINE will now be providing motorcycle performance setup services which includes full setup of your current equipment for competition purposes.

It will include setting up bike geometry, evaluating equipment, measuring condition / performance of components. The brakes will be bled, bike alignment will be checked and set, braking system will be checked (rotors / pads) & fluid levels will be checked. The bike from top to bottom will be reviewed. We will record all the settings before and after setup and provide reccomendations on improving the current setup. (per track)

1st package includes the above for $100.00

2nd Package includes the above plus tuning for the weekend (hotpit tuning and support) $150.00
Michelin Riders receive above packages ongoing at no charge!

2.) REDLINE will now offer full performance mechanical services specializing in suspension services. We are a authorized Race Tech Dealer and will be carrying suspension packages at the track and will install / setup on the spot. Further, we will be offering mechanical services in the event your motorcycle isn't operating properly. On track service rate will be $80/hr.

Bike setup requests are high so please call us to reserve your spot if intersted. If any special parts are required please call us in advance to make sure we have them ready.

Here at REDLINE we are committed to making your racing experince successfull and understand you commitment to the sport. We've been there and want you to succeed as much as we did when we were racing. Retain our services and you will be blown away how for we go to make sure you excell.

You can reach the shop at 403-396-1443 (Dave Sushynski) or Matt Elder @ 403-863-2013

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Dave, That is a great service, I am sending you a PM right now, I am very interested in having my suspension set up and tuned, including getting my geometry measured and set,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair