Snowmobile rentals this winter

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
My good friend Kyle has started his own sled rental company and i thought i would post up in here to help him out with his new business.
For the amount of times i would go sledding a year, it makes more sense for me to rent one than buy one and deal with all the maintenance and storing, etc etc. I imagine there might be a few guys here who feel the same or maybe even want to try one out before determining if its a sport they want to dive into and spend the big bucks.
Give these guys a call, they do multi-day rental discounts and offer all the gear (beacons included) you could need.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/...tent=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=sms

Altitude Power Sports Rentals Ltd. Staring this December we are offering snowmobile and avalanche gear rentals! We are your Edmonton source for mountain snowmobiles and back country gear rentals.
Rent a snowmobile from us and we give you a day on each end of your rental to travel to the mountains with it, that way you just wake up in the morning and go ride!
Unlike most other rental companies our sleds come with storage bags on the sled so you don’t have to carry everything on your back.
Current snowmobile fleet consists of 1 Polaris pro RMK Axys 155” with 3” track $325 a day 2 Polaris pro RMK 163 with 2.4” track. $295 a day.
More Polaris Axys to come in the new year.
We offer avalanche gear rental packs that include : beacon, probe , shovel, saw, 2 way radio for 80 dollars a day